A "mint" condition car on craigslist - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A "mint" condition car on craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "mint" condition car on craigslist

So, this car is in "mint" condition...

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ctd/2220080354.html

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Re: A "mint" condition car on craigslist

That's a the worst "mint condition" car I've ever seen

Comment

well.... it is in miami after all.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

There might be some "mints" on that dirty a$$ floor board.
        3M MAFIA
        ________
        | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
        Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
        sigpic

Comment

:banana: Another view of this mint Miami beauty:

Last edited by Everglades W68; 02-19-2011, 06:28 AM.

Comment

that black rim looks custom lol

Comment

Was probably "special financed" by someone in da hood. They figured "#$%^ it, we ain'ts got ta pay fo it, our welfah check does dat.. free car yo".

Probably never had the oil changed or anything. What a shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
                Was probably "special financed" by someone in da hood. They figured "#$%^ it, we ain'ts got ta pay fo it, our welfah check does dat.. free car yo".

Probably never had the oil changed or anything. What a shame...
                Yeah, probably had 3 "dubs" and a spare tire because they couldn't afford the 4th...
                In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

What kind of dealership is that anyway? Judging by the rest of those excellent looking vehicles sitting around it, I wouldn't think twice about buying anywhere else! Bet they're giving away free $100 gas cards with every purchase! That'd seal the deal for me right there..

Ya know if they just invested a few hours into a good interior/exterior detail and purchased a new rim, it could be called "mint" and nobody would be none the wiser.

Comment

What kind of dealership is that anyway? Judging by the rest of those excellent looking vehicles sitting around it, I wouldn't think twice about buying anywhere else! Bet they're giving away free $100 gas cards with every purchase! That'd seal the deal for me right there..

Ya know if they just invested a few hours into a good interior/exterior detail and purchased a new rim, it could be called "mint" and nobody would be none the wiser.
                    I've noticed dealers aren't doing the little things anymore. I went to look at a Grand Prix GTP and the dealer didn't even have his cars clean....
                    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Funny you mention that. We have spent our last two weekends shopping for cars and have noticed the same issue. Whether we specifically set out somewhere to look at a particular vehicle or just cruise the lots looking at what they have to offer, a lot of the cars we have seen are dirty and unpresentable.

When I bought my Camaro this time last year, the exterior of the car was in amazing condition, but the interior was a totally different story. It was dirty, dusty, ashes and rather than presenting it without floor mats, the guy just threw in some non-color matching worn mats from a truck.

Comment

What kind of dealership is that anyway?
                        Like many fine Miami establishments - it's like having a piece of a third world country right here!

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68 View Post
                          Like many fine Miami establishments - it's like having a piece of a third world country right here!
                          Thats so awesome!!

We have a Buy Here - Pay Here dealer up here called Mira Auto Sales. The place is owned by a couple of guys who appear to be russian. On Sunday mornings, you can watch the local "Auto Shopper" on channel 64, he's on there dressed up in leather jacket, jeans with holes at the knees, slicked back hair and a rather large abundance of gold jewelry. DOUCHE!

Comment

When I was shopping for an f-body last year around the DC area I went to a dealership to look at a V6 firebird vert that the dealer straight up told me was driven often by their employees on weekends, and that they'd recently took it to a farm to do donuts! Yes I'm not kidding he actually told me that! and I believed him because there was mud all over the wheel wells and a bunch of cds, sunglasses, a backback, and other junk in the car while it sat on the lot with dealer tags. When I first got in the car to look at it, before a salesman approached me, I honestly thought it was a customer's car accidentally parked with the for-sale cars. I think there was even **** hanging from the rearview mirror. Like wtf? Best part is I learned that apparently it's not uncommon for dealerships to lend their sportier cars to employees for weekend joyriding! Another dealership I went to straight up told me they didn't have the car at their dealership that they had listed on their website because an employee was using it that day.

Oh yeah, and this guy (apparently the dealership owner) was a 40-something guido douche wannabe with greasy hair, gold chain, bling-bling watch and aweful sunglasses. "You won't find a firebird with less than 70k miles for less than $5990!" he said as I walked away. Used car dealers really are slimeballs.
                            sigpic

Comment

Used car sales or new car sales.. either way if I say "I'm just looking", that means I'm just looking. I get tired of the hassle and feel as if I can't even shop around, compare or look inside of a car without the salesman EXPECTING a purchase. Maybe I need to try a new tactic, "Get the hell away from me, I'll tell you when I need your assistance".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X