Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your slowest speed spinout?

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
    I was messing around with my buddy when I still had the auto and it was wet, I ripped the E and spun a 180 and ended up killing the engine because I started rolling backwards. It was fun though.
    hahah.. "it was fun though":tup:
    Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
    1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
    1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
    2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Not sure if it counts, but I did a 180 from a dead standstill. Needed to make a U-turn but the intersection was too narrow so I just gave it the beans and spun it around that way :D

Comment

stopped, and trying to get out of a snow bank on nothing but a sheer sheet of ice at a buddies cottage on his private road. I went over a hill only to hit nothing but ice on the other side and she just went straight into the wall of snow...tried moving her,(even after we dug her out) and the rear just went everywhere...infact I was moving sideways rather than forward lol...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

snow an ice? ive had to correct going 0 lol....

ever come to a stop on a hill only to start sliding backwards? scary ****

Comment

i think this thread would be more interesting if we talked about the HIGHEST speed spinout..
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319 View Post
              i think this thread would be more interesting if we talked about the HIGHEST speed spinout..
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsmbLo8KQw
              That's me btw. The porkchop sideburns was just a phase.
              sigpic

Comment

highest speed? 55 exact, on a mountain road. Temp had been getting colder without me noticing, and I hit some black ice right before a hard right hairpin. I held the drift through the curve, but then lost it when I straightened out because of a pothole. The jolt swung me back around to the left, and pointing straight off a cliff. At that point I wasn't going to try and **** around anymore, and locked the wheels full right and let my car spin off it's momentum, probably 2 spins and I was pointing the way I had come from. I like to think I'm a decent driver, but this one taught me some humility.

Comment

Hit black ice with the Goodyear GSC's at about 150kmp/ 90mph on a slight bend on a 4 lane road in my 94 TA at 2:30 am one winter night in 1996.

I went around 3 times and clipped the curb with my right rear tire,got some nice curb rash on the ugly swirls.

I still use those ugly swirls..... for my snow tires:)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X