What would you guys think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you guys think...

Checked out the VIN and it seems the car is actually a "Tempest Custom" So yeah, lol.
    -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

It's not bad. not exactly my cup of tea but its nice.

Comment

Guess I'm just getting old, lol.

I've tinkered with f-bodies for 10 years now and I guess I've just got burned out on them.

I've been looking for an A-body car for some time... Glad I found this one cause it's a Pontiac, which is the A-body I like best.

Comment

Maybe start up a thread, and post up now and then on the progress of this bad boy, and whats wrong with the classic wood looking console? :p
          Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
          1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
          1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
          2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by Red&Black_Attack View Post
            I've been looking for an A-body car for some time... Glad I found this one cause it's a Pontiac, which is the A-body I like best.
            Awesome! :rock:
            sigpic

Comment

Checked out the VIN and it seems the car is actually a "Tempest Custom" So yeah, lol.

The body lines still look nice , I think you got a great deal.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
                Maybe start up a thread, and post up now and then on the progress of this bad boy, and whats wrong with the classic wood looking console? :p
                Oh it coulda been the trend back then. :P
                Originally posted by Heywood View Post
                Awesome! :rock:
                Yes'sir
                Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                The body lines still look nice , I think you got a great deal.
                I'm not complaining, Tempest, Lemans, whatever. I still like it.
                Just gotta find the missing emblems and make sure its accurate for the car.

Comment

Man you could do anything with the paint scheme of that car it and would still look sweet. Within reason, of course :D
                  sigpic

Comment

Man you could do anything with the paint scheme of that car it and would still look sweet. Within reason, of course :D
                    So pink with white stripes is out of the question?... :o

Lol ;)

Comment

So pink with white stripes is out of the question?... :o

Lol ;)
                      Heck, that's not far off from the purple and white it has now LOL

What paint scheme are you thinking?
                      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

I'm thinking all black with the chrome accents. Possibly powedercoat the rims black with the same white letter tires. Maybe throw on chrome beauty rings on them as well.

Other than that I'm going as orginal as possible, probly go with a bench seat as it is what was OEM on this purticular car. Get a 400 or 455 in it, get a/c/heat to work etc etc.

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/2yIdB_d7dn4"
                        If people couldnt see my other vid, photobucket and fquick is sucking lately as far as uploading vids go.
                        Last edited by Red&Black_Attack; 02-03-2011, 12:53 PM. Reason: Typo/mispelling's

Comment

I'm thinking all black with the chrome accents. Possibly powedercoat the rims black with the same white letter tires. Maybe throw on chrome beaty rings on them as well.

Other than that I'm going as orginal as possible, probly go with a bench seat as it is what was OEM on this purticular car. Get a 400 or 455 in it, get a/c/heat to work etc etc.

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/2yIdB_d7dn4"
                          If people couldnt see my other vid, photobucket and fquick is sucking lately as far as uploading vids go.
                          Love it. Best possible paint scheme!!!
                          In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                          2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

I'm thinking all black with the chrome accents. Possibly powedercoat the rims black with the same white letter tires. Maybe throw on chrome beauty rings on them as well.
                            If you ever wanted to "murder out" one of your rides, I think this ride would be a good one to do it to. Black rims, heavy tint, no chrome, matte black paint.... Sure it wouldn't be a stunner car, but it would look badass as hell lol :p
                            sigpic

Comment

If you ever wanted to "murder out" one of your rides, I think this ride would be a good one to do it to. Black rims, heavy tint, no chrome, matte black paint.... Sure it wouldn't be a stunner car, but it would look badass as hell lol :p
                              It be cheap too but idk. I like the gloss black with chrome accents idea most right now.

Comment

It be cheap too but idk. I like the gloss black with chrome accents idea most right now.
                                Doooo it.
                                In America's Hat!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X