Re: Failed Suicide

Where is said tree?
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i still dont see how a car with the e brake on can roll out of your flat driveway.

Comment

Two weeks is quite the turnaround. Most insurance companies take that long just to assess damage and get an estimate. Strange how that all happened though.

And that angle on your driveway is nothing compared to others I've seen. Just gotta take it at an angle. When I pull into mine it comes within a 1/4" of scraping at a 2mph angled approach.
        '99 Camaro
        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

That is really nothing at all. The lip on my driveway is steeper and i have ground effects and I manage to make it in without scraping.
          2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

I would kill for that driveway, lol... mine's a b'otch to pull into. I make it in without scraping about 50% of the time as you have to angle the car perfectly...

and I've pulled into driveways in Pittsburgh that I almost felt like I was gonna scrape my K5 Blazer, lol... I had a friend who worked at a photo studio on Mt. Washington and I met him there once and I swear the driveway was 45*
            Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
            Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

i tried different angles. i even tried goin through the yard.

Comment

i'll put a pic of the tree up tomorrow

Comment

if i have to im gonna rent a jackhammer and take that piece of the road out

Comment

Its a GM product.....:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
                      Its a GM product.....:rolleyes:
                      I'm liking my Miata more and more every day! It's nice, and small, and can easily clear those steep driveways without scraping...but DAMN! If I get hit, I'm one dead motha-f*cker!

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
                      Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Originally posted by 3800SoloWing View Post
                        I'm liking my Miata more and more every day! It's nice, and small, and can easily clear those steep driveways without scraping...but DAMN! If I get hit, I'm one dead motha-f*cker!
                        Don't roll it either. Those front A-pillars fold with the least amount of force. Scared me out of getting one as a backroad cruiser.
                        '99 Camaro
                        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

I'm glad I rasied mine back up even with RK sports extend air damm , my car doesn't scrap at all and with the ground effects it doesn't look like its a 4X4. 1 thing I like about Camaros they are pretty safe cars when it comes to taking some hits and crashes.
                          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
                            Don't roll it either. Those front A-pillars fold with the least amount of force. Scared me out of getting one as a backroad cruiser.
                            Trust me, I'm fully aware of that. That's why I bought a $500 Boss Frog roll bar (not the common style bar, there is a difference) with a set of door ribs (another $300, but well worth the investment). Those 2 in combination will save me from a rollover, and a side impact.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
                            Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X