X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Those of you from Wisconsin

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
    it is an attack because you called him out specifically
    No, I didn't. I called out his car. lrn2read.

no need to put down someone else's car.
    Are YOU kidding???

This fool stole Barbie's Camaro.
    Wow. That looks like those little dub toy cars you see at wally world. If I saw that I would PlSS on it. Then I'd key the SHlT out of it. Than I'd take a big SHlT on the drivers seat. Then I'd probably light it on fire.
    So much pink...
    wow someone please shoot him hahaha, gotta love what welfare money can do to a perfectly good car
    LOL at that car.
    WTF?! Tragic to see a camaro that has been violated like this pink nightmare...
    You call THAT real thought? Jesus christ did you SEE the interior? What was that- red velvet with orange & pink door panels? And rims that don't sit flush with the fenders? And wal-mart glue-on vents on the quarter panels? And wheels so big the lines and profile of the car are ruined?
    He half-assed the interior, half-assed the rims, and half-assed the chrome accents.
    So what YOU and Heywood are saying is that everyone here can make fun of this guys car, because its pink, with orange-pink interior, and 20" wheels, but I can't make fun of the kid with the spray paint car? If I didn't know better, that sounds like a DOUBLE F***ING STANDARD!!! A bunch of HYPOCRITES. So why is it acceptable to make fun of this guys car, and not Uniques?? TELL ME.

what did i blow out of proportion? that you needlessly compared that car to uniques and saying that unique half did his
    NO, THIS....

there is no need for an attack like that, especially from a mod...
    REALLY? So you're going to school me on how to be a mod now? Get a clue chief. Ive seem mods on SEVERAL boards do the same, both to their own boards and across other boards. Want proof, ASK MAX. Ask him why he is no longer a member here. Because he wanted to play the game of DOUBLE STANDARD. Mod on one board, and a beligerant pest on another.

If someone is going to just sit there, bring up YouTube vids of cars that are distasteful to them, then be prepared to see some people do the same with cars here. There is no difference. When are you going to learn that your intellect is leaps and bounds inferior to mine? You never win these arguments, so don't have them.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
      :stp:

Oh wait... forgot something.

care to share some of that pace? lol

pretty much agree with most of what wes said in the last post.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
        Yes. I don't see many pink Camaro's around, hence SOMEONE had to think about it.
        Same can be said of Unique's camaro.

Not much 20" and over will.
        Nobody forced him to get 20" rims lol... If he did put thought into it he'd have known they'd stick out from his fenders a mile.

Looks clean to me. Silly and rediculous, but clean.
        Again, same could be said of Unique's camaro.

Wrong, looked completed to me, and very original.
        Again, same could be said of Unique's camaro.

Those things are anywhere from $5000 to $12,000....I don't think half assed is the word you're thinking of. Again, something you DON'T like.
        AGAIN, you're equating money spent with completedness. My point is, just because you put a lot of money into something doesn't mean it's complete or even done well. He could have spent half that money and made a car with a coherent color scheme (int. & ext.) if he didn't half *** how much thought he put into it.

Where? BOTH cars are not my taste. BOTH cars are ugly. BOTH cars are distasteful. But the pink one atleast had enough money and time put into it to look respectable, not GOOD or GREAT, but respectable, and not because its pink or original, but because it wasn't half-assed.
        He had the work done at Kandyland Autobody as evidenced by his license plate bracket. Google them and look at their other work- same ****, different cars. I'm no mind reader, but I get the feeling he went to their shop, pointed at one of their other projects, and said "LOOK AT DAT! DO DAT TO MINE BUT IN PINK YO!". At least unique's put thought into his car, if not nearly as much money, and continues to change and improve it.

The problem with you is not that the pink one is half assed, its that its not your taste. Its ugly to you. And thats fine, but you can't argue the EFFORT placed into that car. I admire the EFFORT. I respect the EFFORT, especially if you're going to YouTube it.
        The interior colors (door panel, seats etc.) clash horribly with each other and the exterior. It has nothing to do with taste. When he opened that door, if you thought "oh, neon orange, neon pink, and dull red on velvet. What a great color scheme", then... I don't know what to tell you.

If it was spray painted pink, with Autozone plastic spinners, then your argument would hold water to what Im saying, but its not.
        Man you really know your spinners...

Where and when? I put it up here twice, just to make sure you KNOW what you're saying.
        V
        V
        V

Yes, its pink, its interior looks like vomit after drinking long island iced teas, but you can't argue the commitment this guy has into making his car look the best for HIM.
        Originally posted by Heywood View Post
        You keep attacking Unique even though it's VERY CLEAR he's happy and content with how his car looks. Even after half this forum berated him about it, he still went on to post that walk-around video knowing full we'll everyone would rip him a new one. What I'm trying to say is your actions contradict what you preach.
        Paraphrase: You praise one guy for making his car look good for HIM, but attack another person for doing the same thing to their car. Just because you wouldn't have used spray paint doesn't make it different.

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
        and no Wes, im not trying to start something. im trying to make sure unique doesnt get picked on, on a thread that had nothing to do with him or his car.
        x2. Mogo how would you feel if the very next post after the OP's post was "Still better than Mogo's ride"? I don't think you'd have been too pleased, opinions aside.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
          care to share some of that pace? lol
          Sure. Plenty to go around. Enough for a double feature even.
          '99 Camaro
          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

lol, i doubt wes would get his panties in a knot over such a minute jab like so many others do around here.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

So what YOU and Heywood are saying is that everyone here can make fun of this guys car, because its pink, with orange-pink interior, and 20" wheels, but I can't make fun of the kid with the spray paint car? If I didn't know better, that sounds like a DOUBLE F***ING STANDARD!!! A bunch of HYPOCRITES. So why is it acceptable to make fun of this guys car, and not Uniques?? TELL ME.
              Uh, our main problem is that you brought up Unique's car "behind his back", so to speak, in a thread completely unrelated to him. He hasn't even posted here. I'm sure he'd love to know people take jabs at him in threads he has no part of. Considering him and his car haven't exactly received the "warmest of welcomes" around here, I find it a little underhanded to just toss in quips about him here and there. From what I recall in other threads that were about him, he was pretty respectful. Maybe you can prove me wrong.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure he'd love to know people take jabs at him in threads he has no part of.
                I find it a little underhanded to just toss in quips about him here and there.
                Do you have problems reading? I took no jabs at him personally, I haven't this whole thread.

Paraphrase: You praise one guy for making his car look good for HIM, but attack another person for doing the same thing to their car. Just because you wouldn't have used spray paint doesn't make it different.
                Paraphrasing is a BAD idea, especially when its with my words. Words you fail to understand. Yet again, proof you are NOT reading. Im not praising anyones car, neither one of these two. They're both hideous. But I give the pink one credit for not half assing it when it comes to the cosmetics. As ugly as it is, there was genuine thought and time put into it. There is no thought or time put into spray painting a car, plain and simple. I can let the clearcoat crack and peel off my car, then I would also have a satin black car. You going to support me when I put it on YouTube?

If he did put thought into it he'd have known they'd stick out from his fenders a mile.
                So what? Ive seen 18" deep dish wheels that look BAD *** on these cars, and they stick out a mile. Whats your point here???

The interior colors (door panel, seats etc.) clash horribly with each other and the exterior. It has nothing to do with taste. When he opened that door, if you thought "oh, neon orange, neon pink, and dull red on velvet. What a great color scheme", then... I don't know what to tell you.
                Of course you don't know what to say, its not your culture. You wouldn't think that looks good, because its not the way you've seen these cars. You keep thinking I LIKE this pink monstrosity, and I don't. I think Uniques car is just as bad as this pink one, but I can atleast respect the owner of the pink one for doing it right and not half assing it. The owner of the pink car DIDN'T spray paint it. If Uniques idea of a decent job done is by spray painting the car and throwing a recycled dash pad on it, all while throwing stickers on it, then good for him. Still looks like **** warmed over, just like the pink car.

If you're going to take jabs at the pink Camaro, take jabs at Uniques. If you think taking jabs at Uniques car is wrong, then keep your mouth shut about the pink car. All in all, STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE. Again, I dont like either car, they're both ugly as all hell, but atleast the owner of the pink one got some money together and did it right.

x2. Mogo how would you feel if the very next post after the OP's post was "Still better than Mogo's ride"? I don't think you'd have been too pleased, opinions aside.
                My Firebird is a hunk of **** right now. I won't lie about it. The wheels are hideous, the paint is chipping on almost every piece of fiberglass/plastic there is, and the interior is worn. Im not going to make a YouTube vid about it, and Im not going to lie to myself and say its a beauty. My car is UGLY as well. Its the reason why I have taken 5 pics of it in 2 years. But its not for looks. I didn't buy it to try to pick up pussy, I can do that without a car. I bought it as a project. But I won't sit there and lie to myself and say its pretty or gorgeous.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
                  Sure. Plenty to go around. Enough for a double feature even.
                  I'll take some please , I think everything has been said already.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Good point my silly AZ friend, everything has been said.
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

I love you Wes... lol

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X