• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those of you from Wisconsin

You need to do a drive by on this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHD6K2Mq4ec&NR=1

This fool stole Barbie's Camaro. :D
    Last edited by Mighty Thor; 07-07-2010, 06:43 AM.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: Those of you from Wisconsin

Wow. That looks like those little dub toy cars you see at wally world. If I saw that I would PlSS on it. Then I'd key the SHlT out of it. Than I'd take a big SHlT on the drivers seat. Then I'd probably light it on fire.
    #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Still better than Uniques Krylon black and baby blue.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
        u've got to be kidding me. there is no need for an attack like that, especially from a mod...
        Last edited by venom3300; 07-07-2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

So much pink... :cry:
          '99 Camaro
          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

wow someone please shoot him hahaha, gotta love what welfare money can do to a perfectly good car
            Robby
            2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
              u've got to be kidding me. there is no need for an attack like that, especially from a mod...
              What attack, its an opinion. I prefer a gloss pink car that had some real thought put into it over a spray painted car. I tend to respect effort and the means than the end. Yes, its pink, its interior looks like vomit after drinking long island iced teas, but you can't argue the commitment this guy has into making his car look the best for HIM. I don't accept half assed effort in anything in life.

Don't blow it up out of proportion, you might have gotten away with it on V6-f.com, but not here. Not saying Unique is a bad individual, Im saying his car is distasteful. I welcome him here as much as I welcome anyone looking to improve their car, or chat, or be a part of the community. There is room for improvement, which is the purpose of this site. If you're looking to start **** Bryce, please let me know so I can rid you of it, or rid this site of you. I don't hinder opinion, never have, even if that opinion is in direct conflict of my own. So long as the personal attacks (not attacks towards a car) are kept at bay, then I encourage free speech. If you have a problem, PM me or any SM or admin. Ive been doing this awhile now, probably longer than you could drive or owned a computer.
              Last edited by Mogobs30th; 07-07-2010, 05:20 PM.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by mogobs30th View Post
                still better than uniques krylon black and baby blue.
                balls fu*cking deep. Nuff said.
                #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

LOL at that car.
                  I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                  CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                  FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I prefer a gloss pink car that had some real thought put into it over a spray painted car.
                    You call THAT real thought? Jesus christ did you SEE the interior? What was that- red velvet with orange & pink door panels? And rims that don't sit flush with the fenders? And wal-mart glue-on vents on the quarter panels? And wheels so big the lines and profile of the car are ruined? Just because he clearly SPENT a lot of MONEY on it doesn't mean he put a lot of thought into it.

I tend to respect effort and the means than the end. Yes, its pink, its interior looks like vomit after drinking long island iced teas, but you can't argue the commitment this guy has into making his car look the best for HIM. I don't accept half assed effort in anything in life.
                    He half-assed the interior, half-assed the rims, and half-assed the chrome accents. You're saying someone who has lots of money to spend and no clue how to tastefully spend it is better than someone who puts a lot of thought into what they want to do and end up doing it themselves on a budget?

You keep attacking Unique even though it's VERY CLEAR he's happy and content with how his car looks. Even after half this forum berated him about it, he still went on to post that walk-around video knowing full we'll everyone would rip him a new one. What I'm trying to say is your actions contradict what you preach.

I don't hinder opinion, never have, even if that opinion is in direct conflict of my own.
                    Noted.
                    sigpic

Comment

WTF?! Tragic to see a camaro that has been violated like this pink nightmare...

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
                        You call THAT real thought?
                        Yes. I don't see many pink Camaro's around, hence SOMEONE had to think about it.
                        And rims that don't sit flush with the fenders?
                        Not much 20" and over will.
                        What was that- red velvet with orange & pink door panels?
                        Is it a factory option? Looks clean to me. Silly and rediculous, but clean.
                        And wal-mart glue-on vents on the quarter panels?
                        You got me...got nothing to say to that. Its rediculous.
                        Just because he clearly SPENT a lot of MONEY on it doesn't mean he put a lot of thought into it.
                        WRONG. Just because its something YOU don't like, doesn't mean that its half assed.
                        He half-assed the interior
                        Wrong, looked completed to me, and very original.
                        half-assed the rims
                        Those things are anywhere from $5000 to $12,000....I don't think half assed is the word you're thinking of. Again, something you DON'T like.
                        and half-assed the chrome accents
                        Again, can't argue that one.
                        What I'm trying to say is your actions contradict what you preach
                        Where? BOTH cars are not my taste. BOTH cars are ugly. BOTH cars are distasteful. But the pink one atleast had enough money and time put into it to look respectable, not GOOD or GREAT, but respectable, and not because its pink or original, but because it wasn't half-assed.

The problem with you is not that the pink one is half assed, its that its not your taste. Its ugly to you. And thats fine, but you can't argue the EFFORT placed into that car. I admire the EFFORT. I respect the EFFORT, especially if you're going to YouTube it. If it was spray painted pink, with Autozone plastic spinners, then your argument would hold water to what Im saying, but its not.

What I'm trying to say is your actions contradict what you preach.
                        Where and when? I put it up here twice, just to make sure you KNOW what you're saying.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

What attack, its an opinion. I prefer a gloss pink car that had some real thought put into it over a spray painted car. I tend to respect effort and the means than the end. Yes, its pink, its interior looks like vomit after drinking long island iced teas, but you can't argue the commitment this guy has into making his car look the best for HIM. I don't accept half assed effort in anything in life.

Don't blow it up out of proportion, you might have gotten away with it on V6-f.com, but not here. Not saying Unique is a bad individual, Im saying his car is distasteful. I welcome him here as much as I welcome anyone looking to improve their car, or chat, or be a part of the community. There is room for improvement, which is the purpose of this site. If you're looking to start **** Bryce, please let me know so I can rid you of it, or rid this site of you. I don't hinder opinion, never have, even if that opinion is in direct conflict of my own. So long as the personal attacks (not attacks towards a car) are kept at bay, then I encourage free speech. If you have a problem, PM me or any SM or admin. Ive been doing this awhile now, probably longer than you could drive or owned a computer.
                          it is an attack because you called him out specifically, when you could have simply said that your glad that this is detected to his pink car. no need to put down someone else's car. i dont care which you think is better, but no need to bring up the other to compare it to.

what did i blow out of proportion? that you needlessly compared that car to uniques and saying that unique half did his.... no, u said that yourself. maybe that is the best unique knows how to do or can afford. either way, you dont know how much effort he may or may not have put into it.

and no Wes, im not trying to start something. im trying to make sure unique doesnt get picked on, on a thread that had nothing to do with him or his car.

Comment

:stp:

Oh wait... forgot something.

'99 Camaro
                            '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                            '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

I've seen those style rims on a 5th gen in red

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X