Walk around of my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walk around of my car.

I'm all for a blue and black color theme, thats what I have going on with my car.

But that car is not going in the right direction, I'm sorry.
    1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
    1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
    1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
    2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

the kids got balls, he knows hes gonna get trashed but he posts it anyway. i gotta hand it to him, he keeps things interesting around here.

seeing as you like to do things yourself, id suggest you go out and buy a paint gun you can find them pretty cheap, and its not too hard to learn to paint you own car with REAL paint.
      it will look 1000 times better trust me.

Comment

You know what you should post what that Camaro used to look like when you got it.

People have no idea or have forgotten what that Camaro used to look like before you started working on it.

My only thing is I want to see it painted glossy/shiny black. It might make that blue accent look good.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

yuck...
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

that lizard is awesome.. how'd it get in your car? does it just live in there?

Comment

HATE the blue. only thing that would make the blue look better is a can of black paint :rolleyes:

other than that....not digging the hood. toooo round for that pointed front.

rims are great.

decals need to go.

paint the calipers a differnt color.

save a few bucks and get a paint job. macco should have their 299 special soon.
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post

it has a lot of potential...
                *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Good work so far Unique. I will have to agree with everyone else, it's not my taste.. but I will give you props for DIY. The blue does drag it down a bit and I think it would look better if the whole car was flat back, including the emblems. As for the Ram Air hood, it doesn't look that bad IMO. It is unique, especially on a convertible. It looks like your constantly working on it and it will be refreshing to see your Camaro as a final product.

Even if the majority of comments are negative, you need to just enjoy working on your car and do what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
                    Good work so far Unique. I will have to agree with everyone else, it's not my taste.. but I will give you props for DIY. The blue does drag it down a bit and I think it would look better if the whole car was flat back, including the emblems. As for the Ram Air hood, it doesn't look that bad IMO. It is unique, especially on a convertible. It looks like your constantly working on it and it will be refreshing to see your Camaro as a final product.

Even if the majority of comments are negative, you need to just enjoy working on your car and do what you like.
                    thank you dr phil
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Dr. Phil?

Wow. That was funny.

Comment

it looks better to me than it used too. If I were you I would repaint your interior pieces in gloss black. I painted mine red and it started driving me crazy so I painted them black again.

Comment

Did you rattlecan the paintjob?

I used rustoluem :D

Comment

The lizard is his insurance agent. He preferred not to be on camera...
                            #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

it woudl be sweet if it didnt have all the ricer blue on the inside and the stripes, i actually like that flat black look with those rims, lose the stickers too
                              Robby
                              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                              sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X