Walk around of my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walk around of my car.

That poor car has FAIL written all over it.

Comment

You guys are harsh. He obviously really likes blue and black, and knowing that I'd say he did a decent job at cosmetically modding his car. He stuck with a simple 2-color theme and went with it which is a LOT more than can be said about most DIY paint jobs. Also he did something DIFFERENT as opposed to listening to most people on this forum who keep a checklist of the same old appearance mods handy to recommend in every_single_car_appearance_thread on this forum so everyones_car_will_look_the_same. Heck if he just chose a darker shade of blue you'd all be drooling. That neon blue just isn't everyone's cup of tea.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
        I gotta ask, is that dash mat made from old floormats?? AND....did you spraypaint the car?
        Obviously no it isn't and yes, he did, it was covered in another thread quite thoroughly.
        sigpic

Comment

This is one of those situations where you give IN to peer pressure... and change it. Is it an RS? I don't know. But the blue is extremely tacky. I don't think words can express feeling for that thing. And the Monster stickers... What are you trying to do with it? And what do you have those pillar gauges for? It looks like a 4 year old scribbled all over it. When it comes time to actually paint it, the bodyman will charge you an extra 1500.00 just to strip off 84 coats of spray paint.
          Last edited by unvmyrs; 07-01-2010, 07:19 PM.
          #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Holy sh1t. That lizard was frantically trying to escape from your car.

WTF is up with all the stickers and whatnot? No offense, but it looks like straight trash.
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

You need to clay bar. :D
              #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

im loving this one, its 360 degrees of full blown ****ing fail

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
                  You need a flamethrower. :D
                  yeah, much better

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
                    You guys are harsh. He obviously really likes blue and black, and knowing that I'd say he did a decent job at cosmetically modding his car. He stuck with a simple 2-color theme and went with it which is a LOT more than can be said about most DIY paint jobs. Also he did something DIFFERENT as opposed to listening to most people on this forum who keep a checklist of the same old appearance mods handy to recommend in every_single_car_appearance_thread on this forum so everyones_car_will_look_the_same. Heck if he just chose a darker shade of blue you'd all be drooling. That neon blue just isn't everyone's cup of tea.
                    stop. your vag is leaking. take these...

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

and now im done

Follow me!
                      Or this

Comment

phsssh, I had haters try to shiz talk me when I had the dash & headliner in the metallic blue. you'll be fine, just make sure you let geico lizard go
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

nate your car was just a bastard lol.

Follow me!
                          Or this

Comment

is it a real RS?

it has a lot of potential...

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
                              1. I don't know ANYONE that has DIY'd with Krylon.
                              2. It isn't the color scheme that bothers me, in fact, I actually like the 2 tone color choices personally. That shade of blue is not the problem....
                              3. Whatever colors he chooses pales in comparison that the car was painted with regular Krylon spray paint.

I respect the originality, but Im embarrassed by the lack of effort. That and the dash pad looks as if it was recycled floormats, as well as the insane amount of stickers on that car. Unique is what it is, but not something I would be proud of. Alot of people have put the proper time into making their car look spectacular, because they take pride in the effort needed to do so. Im surprised he hasn't been flamed more, that car is no different than the ones I see with 26" wheels on it with a picture of the car as a spaceship.
                              1995 Pontiac Firebird
                              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Thus proving... you guys are harsh

What's worse... Spending a lot of money on a car that looks like ****, or very little money on a car that looks like ****? Don't tell me spending a fortune on a gaudy airbrushed graphic and ridiculously large and expensive rims is the same as what he's done to his maro. I tell you, if I had to give advice to someone on what they should do next with their car, I would MUCH MUCH rather be talking to Unique here than some wanksta who thinks hydraulics and huge rims are "the shizzy fo' rizzy." At least he's on the right track.

Like I said, the execution just needs work.
                                Last edited by Heywood; 07-01-2010, 10:53 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X