X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OBD-1 Fully Tuned 3.4

thanks Thor,

I'd honestly be happy with 200 rwhp...

Just a couple more tweeks to finish the tune and then i'd say we are good to go.

Got to get more WOT logs etc.

If there's any bolt-ons I've forgotten, now's the time to get em done... but i think i have everything covered.

Comment

Hell, I couldn't break 180 rwhp..... so if you put down 200 rwhp that is awesome!

And keep us updated!
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6 View Post
        Hell, I couldn't break 180 rwhp..... so if you put down 200 rwhp that is awesome!

And keep us updated!
        you had a 3.4 ?

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident View Post
          keep in mind this might be a number of weeks/months til I make my way out to a dyno.

camaroman...

ForcedFirebird has come up with an obd-1 swap harness that makes tuning the 3.4 pretty darn easy. No changing sensors or anything. Literally a 5 minute install. Of course that isn't the case when it comes to customizing the tune.

Damm, I thought you were like dynoing here soon , well I guess we can wait a week or 2. LOL Becarful and don't over do it.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident View Post
            you had a 3.4 ?

I think he means when he had his 3.8 N/A, I sure pulling 12.1 in the 1/4 mile on nitrous he was making well over 300 WRHP.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
              Damm, I thought you were like dynoing here soon , well I guess we can wait a week or 2. LOL Becarful and don't over do it.
              Well the tune is not QUITE finished but its extremely close.

Then of course there is the fact that i'm broke as a joke and there are very few dyno places near where I live....

Dont worry. It wont be long

Comment

Max has my ported heads and custom cam along with that tune, should see some nice gains.

Oh and the 3.4 has been well over 400hp (with 3500 heads, though).There's a guy who posts on 60degreev6 who has been up to 475whp before the mains started stretching in his twin turbo Chevette.

I wish I had gotten my hybrid installed before selling it (don't worry I will post dyno #'s anyways when it goes in the customer's car) and am about to wrap up a '93 with a hybrid swap (ported, my custom cam and tune), all tubular suspension and k, Vette brakes, aluminum GN rear drums, 3.73 Moser axle guts, Vette set swap, rear seat delete, new carpet, quick ratio steering box, OBD1 swap (the test car I used to make the kits), performabuilt level 2 transmission, 2800k stall etc etc. Car came to me with a crate motor installed with about 15k miles on it. It dynoed 143 or so whp, hoping to bump it up to at least 225.

Comment

Originally posted by Forced_Firebird View Post
                  Max has my ported heads and custom cam along with that tune, should see some nice gains.

Oh and the 3.4 has been well over 400hp (with 3500 heads, though).There's a guy who posts on 60degreev6 who has been up to 475whp before the mains started stretching in his twin turbo Chevette.

I wish I had gotten my hybrid installed before selling it (don't worry I will post dyno #'s anyways when it goes in the customer's car) and am about to wrap up a '93 with a hybrid swap (ported, my custom cam and tune), all tubular suspension and k, Vette brakes, aluminum GN rear drums, 3.73 Moser axle guts, Vette set swap, rear seat delete, new carpet, quick ratio steering box, OBD1 swap (the test car I used to make the kits), performabuilt level 2 transmission, 2800k stall etc etc. Car came to me with a crate motor installed with about 15k miles on it. It dynoed 143 or so whp, hoping to bump it up to at least 225.
                  3.4ohc is also up there with his mods. I think his is up to 300rwhp with a 10psi of turbo boost.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

this thread needs to be updated, I'm curious.

Comment

Derek... I don't believe the OP of this thread is able to post over here anymore. My only suggest is to perhaps attempt to contact him HERE.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

The OP was banned after harassing another members sale thread after being warned not to repeatedly.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird
                        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

ohhh my bad

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X