hell yes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hell yes!

I think we are headed toward another ice age. Time to buy a Subaru!

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
    Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

snowed about 5 inches here and for once it was enjoyable bc i didnt have to worry about work (saturday) and the 'maro was tucked away in the garage staying out of it.

otherwise, i'd be right on board with you blizz---i used to hate snow once i got to college and all i had to get around was a camaro with no traction haha. only thing it was good for was getting outside and playing full contact football in the fluffy stuff :P

but i did get the jeep off road a bit and took some cool country snowfall pics with the lady too :D it was nice to enjoy a snow day again.
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

you should post some pics baller!

Comment

yeah i think i will --- just gotta get them off her camera. got a few of the jeep in her first snow and some great landscape pics
          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X