hell yes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hell yes!

its snowing! first snow of the year... i love this this sh!t (other than the car being in the garage) =D
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Re: hell yes!

Boooooo! Snow sux!
    sigpic

Comment

ya, keep it your way....

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman View Post
        Boooooo! Snow sux!
        Werd.

I hate snow. I've lived in the south going on 3 years now and I dont miss it AT ALL. I see it once a year when I go home for Christmas and that is more than enough for me.
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

i have lived in alabama for my entire life, and i want so bad to see snow. i have seen it twice, and i want to see it again. although when i go to basic its probably gonna make me hate snow, but for now, i want to see some at my house.
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

it snowed in houston, it was the craziest thing ever. It was bad enough for the city to lay down some gravel on the freeways.

We could actually make snowmans, and the cars were actually packed with snow..

this global warming shiz is crazy
            1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
            1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
            1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
            2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

^ haha yeah my aunt who lives in johnson city called us yesterday and she was bragging about how they got snow before we did.

the best thing to do on snow - skiing. love it.

Comment

wish it snowed around here...

Comment

Best thing about AZ snow is 2 hours away in Flagstaff when you want to see it in winter. Or now since my Mom & Dad bought a house in Yarnell, I can go visit them up there and see snow.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I love the snow. Live in denver colorado and have pretty much my whole life.
                    3M MAFIA
                    ________
                    | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                    Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                    sigpic

Comment

Its snowing now here in new york, I like it but it can get annoying if it snows too much, shovel the driveway, clean the cars, etc. I love to snowboard so I love it when the moutains get all the snow.

Comment

snowed here too. I need to finish insulating the garage & hit the cracks w/the expandable foam. was tempted to take the cars in teh back & do donuts again, but they'd probably get stuck.......
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                          ^ haha yeah my aunt who lives in johnson city called us yesterday and she was bragging about how they got snow before we did.

the best thing to do on snow - skiing. love it.
                          Correction... snowboarding :P
                          -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

According to the leaked emails from the leading experts in global warming, the world is actually cooling down the last couple years. So much for an incovienent truth...that would be the emails....

Oh and I moved south three years ago to not have to shovel that stuff and scrape my windows every morning.

Comment

F snow. Even though my screen name is blizzard. I made it when I was 13 when snow days were awesome. F it now though. I'm friggen 25, I only have a camaro to drive and I have to work. I'm getting a truck.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X