Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boom

Originally posted by Opontee View Post
    Why do you have to ***** about truck drivers? They are just doing their job. Yea, a few of them could use a better driving school, but how do you think all the products get to the store?
    Haha, calm down. I'm *****ing about truck drivers because most of them drive like ritards. When I was on the shoulder trying to deal with my tire, I had at least 3-4 trucks driving 85+ drive ON the rumble strip thing as they drove past me. It was particularly bad because it was raining, so as they drove past I got completely soaked. You don't HAVE to switch lanes for me, but at least drive in the lane and not on the shoulder.
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post
      Haha, calm down. I'm *****ing about truck drivers because most of them drive like ritards. When I was on the shoulder trying to deal with my tire, I had at least 3-4 trucks driving 85+ drive ON the rumble strip thing as they drove past me. It was particularly bad because it was raining, so as they drove past I got completely soaked. You don't HAVE to switch lanes for me, but at least drive in the lane and not on the shoulder.
      OK, sorry about the ranting. I understand about the wet part. I hate taking needless showers.

Comment

Before a long trip, maybe a pre-trip inspection of the tire pressure was needed. From looking at your pic I'd say that was the obvious cause of tire failure.

Some people are tire kickers and assume it's alright to take a day drive to nowhere. Then there are others who don't check at all.

I check pretty much everything for preventative maintenance and expect long life from tires especially even if they're technically advanced.
        Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Yeah I always check tire pressure. Keep a gauge in every car.
          2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
          2006 S60- Sold
          2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by Opontee View Post
            Truck drivers in Houston are the best drivers we have. I guess in Cali, they don't have the "move over" law like in Texas. I had a flat on my trailer on the way back from the NHRA bracket finals in Ennis last month and the truck drivers were the only ones that moved over.
            By honor system, trucks in Calif. are not allowed to be in the fast lane. Police will stop them if they are. But we have so many bad and rude truckers here.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

wes stop posting pics of you girlfriend
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X