Best car you have ever gone for a ride in! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best car you have ever gone for a ride in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best car you have ever gone for a ride in!

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
    pinto how was the lotus? i sat in one this summer at a car show and thought it was awesome but friggin impossible to get in and out of
    It was an absolute blast to drive and it's one of those cars that you have complete control of. Yes it was very very hard to get in and out of and I'm 5'9 200lbs. If you're taller than 6 feet, you probably wouldn't be able to drive this car.

Surprisingly it wasn't bad driving 19 hours in it. Sucks that it was so cold that we couldn't drive with the targa off. The worse though was driving in those mountains with trucks all around and slush on the roads. Couple times I felt it kick out so I couldn't go any faster than 35-40.

Comment

Last month I did the driving experience at the Flamingo in Vegas and rode passenger for the GTR and Modena 360. They were nuts, especially that Nissan.
      Originally posted by kala
      I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
      parting her out

Comment

i sat in a nissan GT-R once
        but driven/rode in would be this

1970 GTX

Comment

I rode in my uncles 1989 Pontiac Indy 500 pace car. For a turbo v6 car, that thing flew. His car has less than 5000 miles and since onlyy 1500 were built its kind of rare. Of course my favorite car is my 69 camaro
          Attached Files
          69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

08 BMW M5 (500 HP) driven by a professional driver in a twisty circuit. :rock:
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

man, tough to say, have rode in & driven some very fast cool cars over the years, muscle, exotic, tuner, sports, but the one that is still fresh in my mind from last saturday afternoon was a ride with a professional driver in a purpose built SUBARU WRX STI -set up for the road course with some sticky race tires & a couple of aftermarket turbos-dear God that little thing was quick-have never been around a corner in a sideways drift with all four tires smoking like that before-wow! that was fun!

Comment

I'd have to say my bro's 98 Trans Am is the nicest/fastest car I've driven. My dad let me drive his '77 Corvette with a heads/cam 350 and 4 speed but I've never seen what it can do :[
                It's probably pretty fast though...
                94 Camaro convertible -- mostly stock
                97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
                98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

So far for me its been the Buick Grand National and the 1989 Turbo Trans Am.:)

Comment

Tube frame 1963 Chevy II... 540 cubes with a 14-71 blower...sucking down alcohol... car trapped the 1/8 right at 4.70's.... that SOB was wicked!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kala View Post
                      08 BMW M5 (500 HP) driven by a professional driver in a twisty circuit. :rock:
                      awesome. :dj:

For me, 86 Lambo Countach

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

couple 500-600hp supra's

Comment

fastest was a 68 camaro with a 600ci big block, with a 105mm turbo, and a 400hp shot of nitrous. It was deafening, guy could only get 9 seconds out of it because he could never keep traction hahaha.

Comment

95 Porsche Speedster here. It's my dad's car, and the first stick I ever drove. lmao, he said I was the first to ever squeak the tires on it. I still suck at driving stick.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

BMW M6 vert.
                              My friend and I were at a family party n he was going to show me his uncles M6 so his uncle handed me the keys and said "make sure u turn the sport mode on its so much better" Me being 20 and nvr meeting the guy before I was pretty suprised, my friend and I took it out for a hour, pretty quick haha

Comment

1968 Malibu SS with a big block.
                                Porsche Cayenne turbo...

When I was younger I had a bunch of friends whose parents were multi-millionaires (we're talking like hundreds of millions) and I remember riding around in some ABSURD cars. I forget what they were though.
                                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                                2006 S60- Sold
                                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X