Best car you have ever gone for a ride in! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best car you have ever gone for a ride in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best car you have ever gone for a ride in!

I took a ride in my buddies 10 second '92 Notchback with a 302 turbo motor. That thing is fast as F**K. All i could say the whole time was "OH MY GOD" over and over. Cant beat the sound of a turbo car!
    Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
    Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
    Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
    Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
    Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Overall I would say our 02 WS6 that was modded a bit, just because I was in it so often. However, my 300zx is becoming my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
        1 of 2 cars....

He has every imaginable suspension component set up for drifting or auto-x, wheel upgrade, brake upgrade, some japan motor, and all that nasty crap. I had my a-hole puckered like I was going to Steve (SSMS) house, the whole ride...
        The ride was finally over and I refuse to get in his car ever again, I was fairly sure I was going to die when we came up to a 90* Curve with a 15mph sign at 90mph

If I remember correctly your A - hole even when puckered, you can still fit 2 gerbels , a snickers bar (king size), a softball and a 4" pipe, which I find disgusting but amazed, I know your ranked 3rd in the world but for your safety don't go for #1 in the world, please you it could be life threatening. You left the sneakers bar here, did you want it back. LOL
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Steve, I was wondering where I left it, I don't need it back, you can finish eating it.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

200 hp 97 camaro rs lol, cobra and my sis 2010 camaro

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
              Steve, I was wondering where I left it, I don't need it back, you can finish eating it.
              It was too nutty so I threw the rest out, thanks though, Matt. LOL
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

thats gross steve...matt, its all good, i know he is exaggerating. no way anyone would put a 4 inch pipe in the a, thats turbo sized!

the best car i have drove was the bug back in the turbo days. best ride was my buddys ls1 bolt on tuned camaro/my buddys turbo bug. both are stupid fast.
                Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

been in a maybach 57, rolls phantom, 2002 SS 515 N/A horse. 700+ on spray...runs 9s and is a fully streetable car...minus the spool lol

driven? my uncles CL600 i love V12s lol

Comment

Most enjoyable that I have diven:
                    600 hp nascar winston cup race car
                    Smart car - both turbo disel and turbo gas
                    2009 Dodge challenger v6
                    My 97 v6 bird

I know my list is odd.... but I got the most enjoyment out of them.

I've been in a 10 second mustang
                    11 second f bodies
                    Maybach 57S and 62
                    Countless AMG's (SLK32, SL55, E55, C32, C63, ML55 etc)
                    Ton's of other performance cars - list is too long to list
                    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

My uncle's vette is 1200 rwhp and that thing does mid 7 sec. at the track. It was featured in one of the Vette magazine. What's funny is that he drives it in the street with regular tires. To me it's too loud, shakes alot, you end up smelling like gas, and it stalls alot when you are at idle.

But man, when you step on the gas just a 1/4th of a way that thing goes. It's really scary. That's why I prefer to be in my Supercharged Firebird.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

my buddy has a brand new m3 4door. Thats probably the most insane. Second would be the 05 vette I rode around in today. A guy I work with has a nova with a bored 350 and a b&m blower. its not slow either. one of those three.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

a white 69 t-top stingray, he was the coolest guy on the football team haha

Comment

MY 01 z28 camaro. Not many nice cars up here in maine. 344 hp/350 tq with MT street radials. She definitly moves..

Comment

Drove it from Orlando to Green Ohio. Did it in November and had to drive through the mountains and snow. Wasn't fun in those areas.

At the Petty Experience in Daytona:

Comment

pinto how was the lotus? i sat in one this summer at a car show and thought it was awesome but friggin impossible to get in and out of
                                Robby
                                2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X