scion tc....turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scion tc....turbo

Well I was riding around a couple of weeks ago and I pull into walmart then this z28 rolls up to me and asks if I had a v8 in my car. I told him no but he told me it sounded good. Then he asked if I wanted to run with this scion. I asked what he had and he said just a few bolt ons. So I said ok and get on the road and he gives the 3 horns and we go and I start to pull on him. I get like a car and out of nowhere he flies past me. So we run again and he doesn't hold back this time. He stompes it and that's when I hear it. Noooooo, not a turbo!!! So I get off the interstate and go back to Walmart. That sucked man. Well I guess he bolted up a turbo what do you guys think?
    2002 SOM 35th Camaro. K&N filter, smooth intake bellow, 160* thermo, \'vette power servo, B&M transpak, Pacesetter Headers, 3in. in dual 2.5in. out Flowmaster 40 muffler, custom dual side exit exhaust before rear tires, MSD plug wires

Re: scion tc....turbo

i think the turbo TC shoulda ran against the Z28 and got his *** handed to him :)
    Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

He probably did, why'd ya think he wanted to pick on a V6?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Ya know, its those races right there that infect people (myself included) to the power/speed addiction. Thinking you just got mildly hussled by a punk in Scion.

"Hell no! I cant lose to a f'ing Scion! That's it, im gettin boost or nitrous."

Thats how it started for me anyhow. Only it was a trash talking kid with a Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V with bolt ons.
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

There are plenty of aftermarket parts available for that car through the dealership. They even install them there. They have superchargers for them. I was checking out Scions. They are nice little cars and pretty darn quick stock.
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
            Ya know, its those races right there that infect people (myself included) to the power/speed addiction. Thinking you just got mildly hussled by a punk in Scion.

"Hell no! I cant lose to a f'ing Scion! That's it, im gettin boost or nitrous."

Thats how it started for me anyhow. Only it was a trash talking kid with a Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V with bolt ons.
            Well when you get your Turbo/SC just say you have intake and exhaust. lol

I was reading a mag. "Modified" and there was a Turbo TC that put down 260whp. That a lot of power to weight ratio.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor

I was reading a mag. "Modified" and there was a Turbo TC that put down 260whp. That a lot of power to weight ratio.
              Exactly! Thats why the nitrous bottle is goin in the trunk. ;)

How much torque did that turbo TC put down in the mag?
              sigpic
              1997 Camaro RS A4
              2006 Chevy Colorado
              2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor

That's pretty impressive considering those cars only have about 160BHP stock.
                <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

I thought they dont weigh that much less than our f-bodies. Right?

Comment

They weigh about 3,000 lbs.
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      3 days ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X