scion tc....turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scion tc....turbo

Well I was riding around a couple of weeks ago and I pull into walmart then this z28 rolls up to me and asks if I had a v8 in my car. I told him no but he told me it sounded good. Then he asked if I wanted to run with this scion. I asked what he had and he said just a few bolt ons. So I said ok and get on the road and he gives the 3 horns and we go and I start to pull on him. I get like a car and out of nowhere he flies past me. So we run again and he doesn't hold back this time. He stompes it and that's when I hear it. Noooooo, not a turbo!!! So I get off the interstate and go back to Walmart. That sucked man. Well I guess he bolted up a turbo what do you guys think?
    2002 SOM 35th Camaro. K&N filter, smooth intake bellow, 160* thermo, \'vette power servo, B&M transpak, Pacesetter Headers, 3in. in dual 2.5in. out Flowmaster 40 muffler, custom dual side exit exhaust before rear tires, MSD plug wires

Re: scion tc....turbo

i think the turbo TC shoulda ran against the Z28 and got his *** handed to him :)
    Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

He probably did, why'd ya think he wanted to pick on a V6?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Ya know, its those races right there that infect people (myself included) to the power/speed addiction. Thinking you just got mildly hussled by a punk in Scion.

"Hell no! I cant lose to a f'ing Scion! That's it, im gettin boost or nitrous."

Thats how it started for me anyhow. Only it was a trash talking kid with a Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V with bolt ons.
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

There are plenty of aftermarket parts available for that car through the dealership. They even install them there. They have superchargers for them. I was checking out Scions. They are nice little cars and pretty darn quick stock.
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
            Ya know, its those races right there that infect people (myself included) to the power/speed addiction. Thinking you just got mildly hussled by a punk in Scion.

"Hell no! I cant lose to a f'ing Scion! That's it, im gettin boost or nitrous."

Thats how it started for me anyhow. Only it was a trash talking kid with a Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V with bolt ons.
            Well when you get your Turbo/SC just say you have intake and exhaust. lol

I was reading a mag. "Modified" and there was a Turbo TC that put down 260whp. That a lot of power to weight ratio.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor

I was reading a mag. "Modified" and there was a Turbo TC that put down 260whp. That a lot of power to weight ratio.
              Exactly! Thats why the nitrous bottle is goin in the trunk. ;)

How much torque did that turbo TC put down in the mag?
              sigpic
              1997 Camaro RS A4
              2006 Chevy Colorado
              2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor

That's pretty impressive considering those cars only have about 160BHP stock.
                <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

I thought they dont weigh that much less than our f-bodies. Right?

Comment

They weigh about 3,000 lbs.
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X