No announcement yet.

Did i do something wrong here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think it's sad people will go out of their way to tailgate someone... Talk about not having a life. I have better things to do, thanks.
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
      I would have spit a big goober on his windshield! I hate d¡ckheads!
      yeah thats about as childish as tailgating.. :rolleyes:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

I woulda pulled his *** out, switched to my AK47 and blasted him about 56 times. Then when I get 3 stars on my felony bar and the cops start chasing me Ill go to my local spray shop and have my car painted and then the cops wont recognize me.

Sorry....*turns off PS2*
        Will do anything for an LS1

Comment

I woulda pulled his *** out, switched to my AK47 and blasted him about 56 times. Then when I get 3 stars on my felony bar and the cops start chasing me Ill go to my local spray shop and have my car painted and then the cops wont recognize me.

Sorry....*turns off PS2*
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

I can understand being mad but people get mad for dumb reasons

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ace:
              I would have spit a big goober on his windshield! I hate d¡ckheads!
              yeah thats about as childish as tailgating.. :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]Yea tell me that when the D¡ckhead rear ends you and hurts one of your family. Like a said a big green chunky goober!

Comment

once, some douche beat me in a race and then threw a handfull of garbage at my car. i was pretty pissed, but not in the mood to follow him. some people are just douches.
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

^ [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I'm sorry i really shouldn't be laughing... but thats hilarious! Do ya think he drove around all day with a handful of garbage just so he could throw it at someone? :D

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X