No announcement yet.

05 mustang v6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that sounds more like what it should have been like the first time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

the first day I got my firebird, bone stock. Me and a 05 v6 convertible were playing around on the highway. My car seemed to be faster, but I think the guys gf told him to slow down lol. Or maybe I was faster due to his convertible being heavier :/

Comment

odds are automatic too.... mustang plus convertible/automatic....equals slow dinosaur compared to hardtop/5speed and someone that knows how to get the most out of the car.
        Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

Comment

actaully the new autos are pretty nice from what ive seen. i think ford finally put a decent automatic together for the mustang.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          Or this

Comment

ya i beat a viper today. intake exhaust whoo hoo in my 3.8
            3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

oh and it was just the v10 one's so dnt get to carried away.
              3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

tealfirebird please drop the xbox controller, take a deep breathe and press the power button.

Comment

I have a pretty heavy 3.8 automatic... two subwoofers, 18 inch wheels, etc. I ran one from about 75 one night on the highway... the mustang was also an automatic.... we were dead even.... I mean dead even..... until about 100mph and then I pulled about a car or two from there on until he gave up and I hit the limiter at 118mph.

So I'm not too worried about em. With my cam now they don't have a chance. Hehe!
                  White 2001 3.8 Camaro, headers, 3 inch dual exhaust, hypertech programmer, C6 wheels, blue racing stripes.

Comment

u all are so full of ****.. get over your cars and get a girl friend. really. the 3.8 have more power than a 3.4 but they are **** engines. so go home gut all your interior take your subs out put some bolt ons on and maybe beat a 05 stang. or just get some spray. whichever but the ****ty 3.8 will not handel stock

Comment

who are you talking to?

Follow me!
                      Or this

Comment

Himself.
                        -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

i guess... that was kind of out of left feild...

Follow me!
                          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
                            i guess... that was kind of out of left feild...
                            lol he must have just gotten beat by a honda lately
                            3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

Comment

LOL yea that and he doesnt know anything about cars. The 3800 has won more awards than just about any other engine and is probibly considered by most people that know anything about cars as the best V6 ever made.

Comment

Good kill the second time around. You made me feel better after reading your first post!!
                                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X