Hemi Ram vs '98 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by articacid:
    you dont see people in f-150's going around everywhere trying to race, but slap a hemi badge on a dodge and they think they have something special.

lightnings are nice trucks, imo the best sport truck out along with the typhoon/syclone.
    i agree...its the way they market the hemi ram that makes people think its a race car when its not very quick at all

however if you were to line a 3.8 fbody to a hemi ram and each one was towing another car im sure the outcome would be obvious...
    Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

I have a '98 Camaro with Y87, k&n ,msd wires...jsut minor bolt ons and my dad has a 04 dodge HEMI ram quad cab...the heaviest one lol but im positive I would take him 0-60,0-100, 0-100-0.

His truck is an absolute DOG at low RPM's and a stop but from a 20 roll if you stomp on it that damn thing MOVES. If we went from a 20 roll he would probably pull half a car instantly then id start to real him back in.
      \'98 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by irunhighpsi:
        I have a '98 Camaro with Y87, k&n ,msd wires...jsut minor bolt ons and my dad has a 04 dodge HEMI ram quad cab...the heaviest one lol but im positive I would take him 0-60,0-100, 0-100-0.

His truck is an absolute DOG at low RPM's and a stop but from a 20 roll if you stomp on it that damn thing MOVES. If we went from a 20 roll he would probably pull half a car instantly then id start to real him back in.
        yeah you should take him easy
        Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X