1989 Mustang gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Mustang gt

I finally raced my buddies 5.0 5speed in my 2000 auto with intake, exhaust, and all the other inexpensive goodies. He hadn't had his exhaust done at the time so I thought it would be a fun race, WRONG, I got creamed. It's not even your typical stang with exhaust intake and countless other parts. Much respect for those 5.0s
    Why hop up a V6, cuz $724 a month for insurance is a little steep.

its the late 5.0's (1994-1995)that we can give a run for their money.
    1997 Camaro 3.8 Liter A4- Y87 package,RKsport ceramic coated headers, Flowmaster 80\'s 2.5\'\' catback, 3\'\' Magnaflow High Flow Cat, K&N FIPK intake, SS hood, 17x9.5 chrome Zr1 rims, more to come....

Comment

ummmm its the same engine just a different body style. 94-95 were sn-95s they weighed more than the foxes. a 5.0 is a 5.0 once you get rid of those crap heads all bets are off.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Crap heads? hehe.. I got stock heads ;) . Too bad you're not closer :(
        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Supercharger?

If he had a near stock 5.0 shame on you, you shoulda killed him. What mods did he have?
          2001 V6 Camaro - VTEC Badged, Abbott Racing Heads Sticker, and Loud A$$ Exhaust<br /><br /><b>BUILT NOT BOUGHT</b><br /><br />14.0 @ 96.44 MPH (Street Tires, Before Tranny)<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/6pakcamaro54</a>

Comment

"near stock" with gears and exhaust will rape a v6 f-body [img]smile.gif[/img]
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
              "near stock" with gears and exhaust will rape a v6 f-body [img]smile.gif[/img]
              X2. No respect...most of the little hee haw stories that are posted about us killing Mustang GT's are probably POS's to begin with and their AOD 5.0's.

It's simple folks:

5 Speed stock 5.0 Mustang 14.7-15.0 second cars normal driver
              5 speed stock 3800 f-body 15.2-.5 cars with a normal driver

And like kbeezy said, if they have gears which a lot of them do, V6 f-bodies are done..plain and simple. A lot of the SN95 GT's have 2.73 gears.
              -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X