No announcement yet.

This ones for you Shane....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turd of a car? LOL. you're talking crap when you know it will beat you. Anyway, as long as you know you were very lucky that night (even though you still beat a retard)
    2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Daytona Blue, Frost leather interior, navigation, 18 inch wheels, M6, fully loaded, intake, crank pulley.<br /><br />Previous cars:<br />1991 Mustang (347)<br />2002 RS Camaro<br />1985 IROC-Z (305)<br />1994 Camaro convertible V6

Comment

Why is it that when people move on to newer cars and still post here they seem to be more anti-f-body and more jerk-ish?

No offense Red94, but you are kind of out of line here.
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

yeah dude maybe its time to move away from the fbody site if you dont like it

Comment

hey, i wasn't being anti-fbody, just doubting the facts about the race. KBeezy just raises hell and insults everyone who doubts him and needs to get a life. once again i still like the fbody and thats why i still post here. you guys were the ones insulting my car i didn't say anything about the camaro/firebird. hell i've had three of them.
          2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Daytona Blue, Frost leather interior, navigation, 18 inch wheels, M6, fully loaded, intake, crank pulley.<br /><br />Previous cars:<br />1991 Mustang (347)<br />2002 RS Camaro<br />1985 IROC-Z (305)<br />1994 Camaro convertible V6

Comment

Originally posted by Red94Camaro:
            hey, i wasn't being anti-fbody, just doubting the facts about the race. .
            You know Red94 is right... Good kill on the driver, but not the car. The driver was a tard for driving assumingly a FAST car and don't know how to freaking downshift the biatch. BTW, I'd stay away from a movie actor's quote "Kill's a kill, blah, blah" bs. That's original... :rolleyes: What's next? "Dude! I almost had YOU!"... [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

You know this place would be much better place without immature remarks of other people. Come on... Douche bag? How old are you again??LOL!
            <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

Uhm. Please, tell me what movie said: "a kills a kill" ?? Please, I'd like to see that one!

The reason most people dont post kill STORIES is because MOST people dont seem to read the entire post the first time and start throwing BS because they dont understand the full story. Maybe you didn't see my comment at the end of it warning of the people who would more than likely doubt it. And I threw out the Vin Diesel comment because of how big of a flamer he was being. I already expected the flaming -- you can see that from my first post like already stated. I guess he just didn't want to read it the first time.
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
                Uhm. Please, tell me what movie said: "a kills a kill" ?? Please, I'd like to see that one!

Hmmm... What Vin Diesel movie that was about racing again?

Maybe you need to read what you are writing and start editing so maybe your story would be more uhmm let see believable?... First, you said you know a guy that knows the dude you raced and then later on you said "WE"??

Since when "I" know the guy who knows a guy that owns the SUPRA... becomes a possessive pronoun WE?

FYI, if you don't know yet... This world is full of non-believers and criticsm. If you can't handle that, well you're gonna have issues, my friend. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*snicker* I remember how my 3.8 fireturd badly ripped a new *** to a 3.4V6 camaro. ;) Oops, was I thinking out LOUD??
                <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

ohh I remember how my z28 ripped a 3.8 firebird a new ***

Comment

Originally posted by BiH:
                    ohh I remember how my z28 ripped a 3.8 firebird a new ***
                    Really? Good JOB! :D I'm happy for you.

Comment

ive lost to some cars that i shouldnt have in theSS when i 1st got it, id think yeah im doin 45 4th gear will be fine, ummm no LOL but i believe you killed a supra!!
                      94 firebird, flowmaster 80, no cats, ZEX dry kit-SOLD!!!<br />1997 camaro SS- lots of mods, thrown rod at the moment,awaiting 383<br />1990 plymouth laser RS turbo-14.5@94<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.baycityrides.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.baycityrides.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X