This ones for you Shane....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ones for you Shane....

So this has got to be quite possibly the BEST kill story EVER for me. I'm on my break from work headed back. Nice day, lots of people had their toy cars out. I always keep my eye on the road around me -- including behind me, when I notice a Supra in my sideview mirror hauling balls up to me. I figure, "eh - lets see his taillights. I want to see one of these things GO."

-- Mind you, I was doing 45mph..

He's slowing down the closer he gets to me. I let him get to my rear pass. fender and floor it. I see him do the same --- but he didn't pull any land on me at ALL. I pulled to 90 and actually added about 1/4-1/2 of a car! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I get on the brakes and he goes rolling by FAST. I see his plate is custom.. I was SO damn proud of my car, but I figure theres NO way he's a turbo car.

I go to my old work later that night and tell my buddy who knows just about everyone in the import crowd up here and he knows the guy who owns it -- and apparantly it IS a turbo 6spd model.. He just SUCKS at driving. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] We figure he forgot to downshift. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Note: I contemplated posting this or not because I know a lot of you will throw a BS flag... But this is all honest. Best kill for a 3.4 EVER.. haha.. Damn Supras [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Originally posted by KBeezy:
    Note: I contemplated posting this or not because I know a lot of you will throw a BS flag... But this is all honest. Best kill for a 3.4 EVER.. haha.. Damn Supras [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

j/k. that's pretty sweet. there is only two supras that i know of within about 25 miles of me... one is a newer one, like shane's, but it's all beat up. the guy drives it like it's some piece of crap junker. the other is a highly-built older bodystyle. they're pretty sweet. i'm assuming he didn't downshift as well lol.
    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

he probably knew how to drive, and it prolly had like 700rwhp also.

it was just blessed with that "supra curse" of being slow while making insane power lol.

Nice Kill!

Comment

Nice kill!!!!
        $Ryan$<br />95 3400 Teal Green FireBird M5<br />Mods: see link <a href=\"http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420\" target=\"_blank\">http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420</a> <br />1986 Gold Mazda B2000 ROTIP :)<br />*New*74 Moded 350 Chevy Pickup

Comment

Sorry but [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] You arent going to outrun a turbo supra. He was probably pacing you thinking you were going to be much faster, probably waiting for 3 honks, who knows.
          2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Daytona Blue, Frost leather interior, navigation, 18 inch wheels, M6, fully loaded, intake, crank pulley.<br /><br />Previous cars:<br />1991 Mustang (347)<br />2002 RS Camaro<br />1985 IROC-Z (305)<br />1994 Camaro convertible V6

Comment

How'd I know? lol. Dude, you don't believe me. Fine. It's not my fault the dude doesn't know how to downshift.

6th gear in a Supra: .62 to 1 ratio

So In otherwords, the dude --- when he forgot to downshift after catching up and pacing me -- had about half the amount of oomph he should have had owning me.

[ October 06, 2004, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: KBeezy ]
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Do you talk to him often, how do you know what gear he was in. Also how do you even know it was a turbo, just because someone thinks it is? Unless you know the guy or see the car, you dont know. I'll bet you its NA. But lets say you're right about it, you're braging about killing a supra in 6th gear?
              2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Daytona Blue, Frost leather interior, navigation, 18 inch wheels, M6, fully loaded, intake, crank pulley.<br /><br />Previous cars:<br />1991 Mustang (347)<br />2002 RS Camaro<br />1985 IROC-Z (305)<br />1994 Camaro convertible V6

Comment

Originally posted by Red94Camaro:
                Do you talk to him often, how do you know what gear he was in. Also how do you even know it was a turbo, just because someone thinks it is? Unless you know the guy or see the car, you dont know. I'll bet you its NA. But lets say you're right about it, you're braging about killing a supra in 6th gear?
                DUDE, he said he beat one, either way I'm sure he isn't makin this up, and hes not braggin, just telling everyone, isn't that what this section is about. "Kill STORIES", Not "Braggin about Kills". Hes just tellin a story. So stop being a douche bag and let him tell his stories without giving him a bunch of ****. Ok sorry, I'm hungry.
                I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

nice kill wtg
                  Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

No douche bag I already told you. He has a custom plate and gold emblems which came on the anniversary edition turbo cars. DUH. I went to my buddy who knows about lots locally in the import crowd who fortunately knows the driver/owner of this car and informed me about the guy saying the cars quick but the guy can't drive for ****. The ONLY Thing we can figure is he forgot to downshift.

My ORIGINAL Thought was it was a red one I saw out a couple weeks ago that was an N/A car. Then I figured it was a different one because of the plate. Then HE told me it's in FACT a turbo car and he knows that car personally and admits the driver just sucks balls.

I have NOTHING to brag about. I got lucky, but a kills a kill. Just ask Vin Diesel ya ****in' raging hemroid. Stop flaming me for something you know nothing about.

Comment

who cares if it was a fast supra,when the driver doesnt know how to drive it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You're crying way too much over this.

Comment

Ok fine, he won because of the driver. Wow you beat a retard, great kill [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

just because it has gold anniversary eblems doesnt mean its turbo....we have one at the shop now thats the anniversay with the turbo wing and gold emblems and its n/a auto.......
                            Past Ride
                            1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                            (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                            2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Ok fine, he won because of the driver. Wow you beat a retard, great kill [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                              Yet you drive an over priced over rated turd of a car and talk **** on a Camaro V6 forum? COOL!

[img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Shane, fact is we (people I hang out with) know the dude personally and have seen under the hood. I'll probably run in to him downtown one of these nights at the meets. And we know for a fact who it was by his customized license plate. Hard to hide with one of those ****ers.

A win is a win. John Force could lose to a Geo Metro in his race car -- all he'd have to do is **** up big. Maybe blow a tire and wreck or shatter a piston at launch and not even cross. It doesn't ****in matter what you're in -- if the other dude cant handle it or he breaks his **** -- you still win. You dont hear sports teams *****ing about losing games because of an injury or bad play. You lose, you lose.. You win, you win. Simple as that. No ifs and or butts about it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X