No announcement yet.

check this out to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see that happening on 20psi, hell, maybe even 1 bar of boost, but not 10 psi. not at all. im callin [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

What a bunch of retarded dribble from that board...
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
        What a bunch of retarded dribble from that board...
        :eek: Elvis is back.
        \'93 Red 3.4L Camaro<br />Engine: Jet II, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK, Accel Wires, Iridium Plugs, Flowmaster, ASP U/D, 180 Thermo, much more...<br /><br />\'98 Z28 Vert Triple Black A4 Stock for now<br />34000 Miles<br /><br />Not enough room in the sig for my stereo.

Comment

My buddy had a low 12 second SR20DET Nissan 240ZX that absolutely SMOKED TONS of cars around here. Stock internals, upgraded intercooler/piping, exhaust, intake, stainless steel turbo exhaust manifold, 22psi I think it was.. 380rwhp.. Combine that with the light weight of his car and its FAST.

10 psi? Even with all the upgrades thats about 100 horsepower less in a heavier car..
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

who cares its still ugly .It would be a disgrace drive a car like that.

Comment

Agreed he should just get a car cover glue it to his car and cut out a hole for him to see through.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X