• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out to

this guy seems to be a poor kid
    web page

So at 10psi he beats Z06 vettes?
    ooookkk...
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

a boosted 72 datsun beating a z06 corvette....
      Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

ya you didnt know those were dogs, i take em all the time
        Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

do you noticed,
          The Z06 comes up behind me, and comes to my right. His window comes down...

Z06 Driver: You've got a quick car! Very nice!
          Jason: You too!
          Me: Thanks, your car is awesome!
          Z06 Driver: Thanks

every time when a rice lost says, His window comes down and he told me, you got a nice car.
          his even faster than my
          hahahhahahhhh

Comment

or about the broken second, and the good shift into it?
            Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

Originally posted by AaronG:
              ya you didnt know those were dogs, i take em all the time
              haha ya those z06's what a horrible car
              Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

seems legit to me. there were a couple of locals running 11s (daily driven too) with high psi SRs in 240s; i think the Zs weigh even less.

Comment

an SR20DET at only 10 psi doesn't sound capable of beating a z06 to me.
                  \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

To the tune of Dead Man's Curve.

I was cruisin in my Z06 late one night
                    When this old Datsun pulled up on my right
                    He rolled down the window of his dirty old rag
                    And challenged me then and there to a drag...

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
                      seems legit to me. there were a couple of locals running 11s (daily driven too) with high psi SRs in 240s; i think the Zs weigh even less.
                      Yes, it is legit. Those Datsuns are quite the sleeper. Please don't be closeminded.

Comment

SR20DET @ 10psi? Thats less boost than stock :\
                        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
                          But when you increase the size of the runners and such (ie more volume) the boost level drops. The only reason that some of those 4 bangers run high boost is because they have runners that are so small. When you increase the volume, you decrease the boost.

Comment

who cares its still ugly as hell [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jerriko:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBeezy:
                              But when you increase the size of the runners and such (ie more volume) the boost level drops. The only reason that some of those 4 bangers run high boost is because they have runners that are so small. When you increase the volume, you decrease the boost. </font>[/QUOTE]Doesn't matter enough to drop the boost 2PSI. Hell, The least amount of boost an SR20DET ever put out stock was 12-13psi. Hell, an intercooler only drops boost 1-2psi (on most cars, depends on application and which intercooler) and those are restrictive as hell. But the SR20DET already has one stock so don't say its an intercooler..
                              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X