Got owned bad by a Tiburon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.4s are super slow and the tiburons are lighter.. no surprise there
    ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

the tiburons are supposed to have very good gearing i hear
      2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Originally posted by Silv6:
        I hear that some little boy in India saw a purple elephant having sex with a green llama... does that mean its true?

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Silv6:
          I hear that some little boy in India saw a purple elephant having sex with a green llama... does that mean its true? </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Holy **** thats great!
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

I thought tiburons came with V6 engines, didn't know they also came with a 4-cyl.

Learn something new everyday
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X