No announcement yet.

nsx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said it just really depends on wich model he was racing....Maybe all the ones I saw running high 14's were the weakest models???

Just dont forget that we ae sill talking Na v6 vrs nav6 here.

I guarantee the only reason the hp would be rated so much hire than our car is because it probaly revs out to like 8000 rpm,s or somthing vrs our 6000 rpms.

Pretty much just like the s2000. The engine it's self isnt really that great... But the fact tha it can rev so high lets them rate it at 240 hp.

The hgh revving is great for numbers on paper but it's a lot harder to get the full potential out of an engine like that.

Ive read many articles on the s2000 were the numbers came out much lwer than the claimed performance unless they literally raped the gears.

In other words you have to be a very good driver to get the power from those cars.

So even though technicaly it should have destroyed you on paper... I still beleave that you did what u say you did.

GOOD KILL.... Hopefully I can get me one of those
    Powerdyne 98 a4 convert<br /><br /> stock 16.6 @ 86 <br /> <br /> 6 lbs boost 15.1 @ 90 <br /> <br /> 04 A4 2.73 geared white Corvette Coupe<br /> <br /> stock- 13.5 @ 103 <br /><br />LS6 conversion-13.1 @ 107 <br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/greenglow98\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/greenglow98</a> ( pics of intercooled powerdyne)

Comment

It's not BS, I can see it happening, but 20-50 is NOT a race. That guy in the NSX was a pussy though, you're right.
      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X