3.73 gears, lsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.73 gears, lsd

i will also need 3.73 gear and a lsd either auburn or zexel torsen is fine for my 01 firechicken lol need that cause i only have an 1/8 mile track in south florida and i have 3.08 gears now and i use the nitrous at 2500 to get me going and out of 1st gear fast

Re: 3.73 gears, lsd

I have Limited Slip, and 3.42 gears.... interested?

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

i am interested in the lsd i would like the 3.42 but i dont drive on the highway much and i want better 60' times and i only have an 1/8 mile track where i live. i will give you $100 shipped by money order if you accept my offer this friday so that you get all the money cause i know on paypal they take out money as well and i just would rather do that if you accept my offer??

Comment

I am very interested in the lsd and gears. How many miles were on them? also is it auburn or zexel torsen?

Comment

They came off of a 97 Trans AM (will fit 98-02 F-bods), that had around 70,000 miles on it. They are in good condition with no HUGE flaws. I would sell them both for 145 shipped, just the limited slip would be 110 shipped, and sorry paypal only. :D

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

i was willing to pay a little more than you asked for the lsd if you would let me send money order but i dont think your gonna budge on this one
            Last edited by factoryfreak v6 firebird; 08-30-2006, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I have both a brand new 3.73 gear install set (Riverside set complete with new shims, new bearings, etc - just needs a new 10-bolt gasket) and a very good condition used torsen LSD that I was going to sell with my camaro, but if you want them you can have them for $250 shipped. Let me know.
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/vracer111\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Camaro</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=1223\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Tacoma</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                2 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X