3.73 gears, lsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.73 gears, lsd

i will also need 3.73 gear and a lsd either auburn or zexel torsen is fine for my 01 firechicken lol need that cause i only have an 1/8 mile track in south florida and i have 3.08 gears now and i use the nitrous at 2500 to get me going and out of 1st gear fast

Re: 3.73 gears, lsd

I have Limited Slip, and 3.42 gears.... interested?

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

i am interested in the lsd i would like the 3.42 but i dont drive on the highway much and i want better 60' times and i only have an 1/8 mile track where i live. i will give you $100 shipped by money order if you accept my offer this friday so that you get all the money cause i know on paypal they take out money as well and i just would rather do that if you accept my offer??

Comment

I am very interested in the lsd and gears. How many miles were on them? also is it auburn or zexel torsen?

Comment

They came off of a 97 Trans AM (will fit 98-02 F-bods), that had around 70,000 miles on it. They are in good condition with no HUGE flaws. I would sell them both for 145 shipped, just the limited slip would be 110 shipped, and sorry paypal only. :D

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

i was willing to pay a little more than you asked for the lsd if you would let me send money order but i dont think your gonna budge on this one
            Last edited by factoryfreak v6 firebird; 08-30-2006, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I have both a brand new 3.73 gear install set (Riverside set complete with new shims, new bearings, etc - just needs a new 10-bolt gasket) and a very good condition used torsen LSD that I was going to sell with my camaro, but if you want them you can have them for $250 shipped. Let me know.
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/vracer111\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Camaro</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=1223\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Tacoma</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X