Long tube headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long tube headers

Looking to pickup a set of longtube headers in the next couple of weeks to a month. Wondering if anyone has a set floating around.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: Long tube headers

look up user name "tengis" on ls1tech. I bought mine from him last year. He said he was part of the group that made them and had a few sets left. That was about a year ago, but might be worth a try. I think I paid either $450 or $550 shipped to my door. They were brand new, still vacuum wrapped even.
    aka FreedStyle
    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

ya, I sent him a message on ls1tech and didn't get a reply...he left me with a cell number last year to that I texted to no avail either.

Comment

Last Activity: 01-14-2013 11:34 PM lol

Comment

I know, I saw that...I'm assuming his cell number is no good either lol. I've tracked down a few forums he frequents...so we'll see where this leads...

Comment

HE never replied to my PM either. Over a year ago.
            sigpic

Comment

Yea, when I bought mine around this time last year, the deal took a few weeks to get finished. Sometimes he'd reply to my pm's within a few hours, sometimes it was a few days. I guess I got lucky and he actually came thru for me though.

On another note, I did have to modify the drivers side header because it hung too low. The pipes and collector were angled slightly downward and was a MAJOR ground clearance issue, especially with me being lowered. I cut the tubes and re-welded them so that it was level and raised a hair. Now my drivers side is about 2-3 inches shorter than the passenger side, but nobody will ever know the difference unless they get under the car.
              aka FreedStyle
              Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
              2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Ya he got back to me late last time and I ended up sealing a deal on Qa1s right before and didnt go with the LT's as a result

Comment

I'm in the same boat with you man, I sent him a pm a while back and never got a reply. From what I understand they were almost identical to the FFF LTs. FFF may be the only way to go for them now, but I sure as hell would have liked to pay $450 instead of 800+

Comment

i tried last year to contact him on 3 forums. never got a reply. im just going to be going with midlength now.

Comment

Can you post photos please?

Originally posted by CFreed11 View Post
                      I did have to modify the drivers side header because it hung too low. The pipes and collector were angled slightly downward and was a MAJOR ground clearance issue, especially with me being lowered. I cut the tubes and re-welded them so that it was level and raised a hair. Now my drivers side is about 2-3 inches shorter than the passenger side, but nobody will ever know the difference unless they get under the car.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X