RockAuto.com - Rebates, Rebates, Rebates! Some Expiring Soon! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RockAuto.com - Rebates, Rebates, Rebates! Some Expiring Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockAuto.com - Rebates, Rebates, Rebates! Some Expiring Soon!

Take advantage of current promotions and manufacturer rebates at RockAuto!

Fall Rebates on Shocks/Struts and Complete Strut Assemblies
    Purchase combinations of two or four qualifying Monroe (through September 30, 2018) or Rancho (through October 31, 2018) ride control products and get up to an $80 Visa Prepaid Card.

Purchase two or four qualifying KYB ride control products and get up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card (through September 30, 2018). Shocks, struts and complete strut assemblies are found in the “Suspension” category of the RockAuto catalog.

Power Stop Rebate
    Save up to $50 on select “Rotor & Brake Pad” and “Caliper, Rotor & Brake Pad” kits from Power Stop during the month of September! Power Stop takes the guesswork out of replacing your brakes by offering pre-assembled kits that contain components pre-matched to optimize performance, durability and appearance. Go to the RockAuto catalog and click on the "Brake/Wheel Hub" category.

More Rebates
    Go to the Promotions and Rebates page to see details for the Power Stop, KYB, Monroe and Rancho rebates and additional rebates for Drivetrain parts, Nerf Step Bars, Spark Plugs, Spark Plug Wire Sets, Tonneau Covers and more being offered by ACDelco, Autolite, Lund, Omix-Ada, USA Standard Gear, Westin and Zumbrota Drivetrain.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
    How much for paint job?
    by ssms5411
    Going to get the Camaro painted in April, anyone know the average price for repaint? Going to get estimates after the new year. I was thinking between...
    1 day ago
  • Tclark420
    Contest
    by Tclark420
    This is my 2018 camaro 2lt called confetti...
    2 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    4 Door Mustang?
    by LETZRIDE
    Well, I think Ford has finally lost their marbles - they are releasing what looks to be a 4 door electric SUV MUSTANG in 2021.

I mean, I...
    2 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    5th Gen Camaro Specifications
    by LETZRIDE
    5th Gen Camaro Engine & Model Specifications
    5 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Regional Forums
    by LETZRIDE
    I have realigned some of the regional forums. I have based this off of some of the other forums out there as I think it might represent our users a little...
    5 days ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X