RockAuto.com - Rebates, Rebates, Rebates! Some Expiring Soon! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RockAuto.com - Rebates, Rebates, Rebates! Some Expiring Soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockAuto.com - Rebates, Rebates, Rebates! Some Expiring Soon!

Take advantage of current promotions and manufacturer rebates at RockAuto!

Fall Rebates on Shocks/Struts and Complete Strut Assemblies
    Purchase combinations of two or four qualifying Monroe (through September 30, 2018) or Rancho (through October 31, 2018) ride control products and get up to an $80 Visa Prepaid Card.

Purchase two or four qualifying KYB ride control products and get up to a $100 Visa Prepaid Card (through September 30, 2018). Shocks, struts and complete strut assemblies are found in the “Suspension” category of the RockAuto catalog.

Power Stop Rebate
    Save up to $50 on select “Rotor & Brake Pad” and “Caliper, Rotor & Brake Pad” kits from Power Stop during the month of September! Power Stop takes the guesswork out of replacing your brakes by offering pre-assembled kits that contain components pre-matched to optimize performance, durability and appearance. Go to the RockAuto catalog and click on the "Brake/Wheel Hub" category.

More Rebates
    Go to the Promotions and Rebates page to see details for the Power Stop, KYB, Monroe and Rancho rebates and additional rebates for Drivetrain parts, Nerf Step Bars, Spark Plugs, Spark Plug Wire Sets, Tonneau Covers and more being offered by ACDelco, Autolite, Lund, Omix-Ada, USA Standard Gear, Westin and Zumbrota Drivetrain.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
    We now have Instagram
    LETZRIDE
    For those of you who don't know we now have an Instagram page dedicated to building awareness to our forum. Our Instagram page is: @camarov6forum and...
    2 hours ago
  • 9334V6
    My Current 97 RS Project
    9334V6
    So this is going to be an ongoing blog if you will where I will constantly be posting as I do new things to my current 97 RS. I bought this red 5 speed...
    3 days ago
  • 9334V6
    My 94 Camaro
    9334V6
    So I am leaving this open for comments and general discussion or questions of anything in my novel of what I have done to my 94 Camaro. I already started...
    3 days ago
  • RockAuto
    RockAuto Has a New TV Commercial!
    RockAuto
    Check out our new TV Commercial - the Vehicles and Parts Diversity Tour, featuring some of our customer car/truck collector series magnets throughout...
    4 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Boycott Mexico GM Commerical
    LETZRIDE
    Not ment to offend anyone and more about job protection given GM pulling out of Oshawa and obviously other cities across the United States as well. I...
    1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X