2 12's with box and set of 6x9's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 12's with box and set of 6x9's

k sounds good im gonna go work on them and try to hook em up somehow...just give me a call and let me know if you wanna meet in town or meet at my house doesnt matter to me....o ya just so you know when u call my name is corey lol k talk to u then...later

Comment

hey since i dont have a good amp to hook them up to if you want you can bring yours and we can hook them up to that (only take about 5 minutes) because i hooked them up to that 300 watt and its just barly pushing them..and if we hooked urs up it would give u a better idea how they would sound for you...

Comment

you ever get those subs hooked up??? how did they work out for ya?

Comment

yep they work good i need to tune the deck tho when i changed my oil last week i noticed ibroke my rear sway bar i looked at the local chevy dealer 180.00 just for the bar not inc the links and frame mount so ws6performanc.com hoked me up with a 33mm spohnn with mounts and links for 150.00 shipped so yeah that fuson 1200 w amp is good but the amp got wired for power all the time so it drained my batttery so the amp is hoked up to a toggle switch and its mounted in between the radio and the storage box under it it looks very factory so thats good i will try and get some pics up soon i gotta go put that sway bar on tonight so maybe sat i will have the pic on my car domain site my name is solocamaro95 under a 95 camaro you will half to check it out la8er corey

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X