2 12's with box and set of 6x9's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 12's with box and set of 6x9's

I'm trying to get rid of my two 12 inch infinity 1230w subs they are 1200 wat max and can really hit hard...they come with a box it is the on that sits on the hump in ur trunk no in the ttop well...i had a 450 watt amp hooked up to these and they could really hit...they hit harder then my friends p2's he has....let me know if you want pictures or something im trying to get 125+shipping out of them but i will defiantly consider offers...i also have a set of pioneer 3 way 6x9 for sale for 35 bucks they are very very clear and crisp and i only have 75 wats going to them.....let me know if your interested
    Last edited by black95maro; 06-27-2007, 10:41 AM.

Re: 2 12's with box and set of 6x9's

any pics of the box in the car?
    1999 v6 Camaro M5
    Automatic to Manual converted
    Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
    !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

these things really do hit, i have 350 bucks in this setup im letting go for 125 or maybe even cheaper...i know if i ever get subs again infinity has defiantly impressed me and i will most likely be coming back to them..
      I'm willing to take offers just no lowball ones......

Comment

Is The Box Ported? What Kind Of Wood Is The Box Made Out ?

Comment

no its not ported....its 5/8" thick MDF board....then i went throught it and sealed all of the cracks with caulking so there are absolutly no air leaks in it...there is also a divider in the middle so each sub has its own chamber....

Comment

Originally posted by solocamaro95
            Is The Box Ported? What Kind Of Wood Is The Box Made Out ?

you get it off my hands and ill bring it to your house even or meet you half way whatever you would like

Comment

extreamly intresed!!! what kind of amp is it? y are you getting rid of it?... do you still have the wireing ??? let me talk to my speaker dude and see what he has got to say about it...im more into the go fast dept. so dont know a whole lot about speaker just what sounds good... i got school tonight i will talk to him tommorow and let you know

Comment

dude what is you address? will you be home saturday? will you take 100.00 cash is i come pick up? let me know give me you phone # so i can call you when i get close thatnks -adam

Comment

the amp they were hooked up to doesnt work anymore so its basically just the subs and box...and yea i can have me or someone home on sat. if you are interested...and if ur from mansfield just take 309 all the way into marion abour 40 minutes or so and turn left on 98 and take that for about 10 minutes and threre will be a road called newmans cardington it will have an old gas station there its white...well you turn right on that road and take it past 23 (the high you will have to cross) and there will be two sharp turns and after the second one there will be a road on the right turn on it and then turn on the first road on the left and its the 4th house on the left .....it doesnt show on mapquest.....let me know if you need better directions you can give me a call a 740-360-9425 for more info...o yea a 100 cash sounds good...ican try to see if i can get them hooked up to an amp so you can hear them before you make a decision if that would be better for you...but i dont kinow if i can get a stong enough amp to give you a good idea my 450 watt one messed up on me and i only have a 300 to show you
                  Last edited by black95maro; 06-26-2007, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by black95maro
                    I'm trying to get rid of my two 12 inch infinity 1230w subs they are 1200 wat max and can really hit hard...they come with a box it is the on that sits on the hump in ur trunk no in the ttop well...i have a 450 watt amp hooked up to these and they can really hit...they hit harder then my friends p2's he has....let me know if you want pictures or something im trying to get 125+shipping out of them but i will defiantly consider offers...i also have a set of pioneer 3 way 6x9 for sale for 35 bucks they are very very clear and crisp and i only have 75 wats going to them.....let me know if your interested

o i thought it was the box speakers and amp does i would like to get the amp with the deal maybe the 300 w i would def like to here them b4 i get them

Comment

i cant give the amp up i have to much in it i paid 220 for the amp and its also hooked up to the other speakers in my car...i do have two amps that dont work if you know someone that can fix them ones a rockford fosgate and the other is like earthquake or something....but im gonna try to fix my lightning audio seems how i have plans of getting a 10 later down the road sorry i just relized my add kinda looked like i was selling tha mp as well
                      Last edited by black95maro; 06-27-2007, 11:11 AM.

Comment

so you know if you want them or not...i dont think its a bad deal 100 bucks for something i have 300 bucks in...you wont find two subs and a box for that cheap to often just let me know man....

Comment

yeah i still want them i tracked down an autobaughn amp that a kid owed me some $ for and it is 1600 wat and i gave him a old lt1 high rise manifold that he wanted i dont know y it was junk ( i took it off of a lt1 that threw a rod the and he gave me that amp and i fast industries polished manifold (beautiful!!!!) and 100.00 he owed me after 6 months ( dont lend money to pot heads) so i got the money can i here it b4 i come and get i will be up sat what time do you want me up i will maybe leave mansfield at non is that ok 4 you??? i will call you when im close or do you want me to meat you in marion some where i will call you if i get lost of cant find my way
                          Last edited by solocamaro95; 06-27-2007, 08:51 PM.

Comment

is it possible to do it a little later in the day like around 6 or 7.....i can hook them up to the 300 but it wont give you the best idea of how they sound...you can give me a call and we can set everything up if you want to meet in town or what you would like to do...i can give you easier directions to my house if you want to do that instead let me know give me a call if you can 740-360-9425

Comment

ok i will give you a call when im half way to marion around 530 is that ok

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X