Whisper Lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whisper Lid

i was ready to put it on and noticed that there isn't the rubber piece to hold in the sensor. The hole is there but nothing to hold it in. Do you have it or do you know where i could get one.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Mine was cracked and dry rotted when I bought it off the guy, so I used electrical tape

Comment

Originally posted by Savorybacon
        Mine was cracked and dry rotted when I bought it off the guy, so I used electrical tape
        gotchya... i'll rig it up. Thanks for letting me know. I'll quit botherin ya
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

no problem at all

Comment

Just bought a 1998 Camaro V6 with the WhisperLid and a catback Borla.
            Do these lids make a seat-of-pants difference u can feel?
            Thanks as always, nice board.

Comment

no... you can hear it suck in the air better but you won't really notice anything. Some people will say you can definately notice a change but I think alot of it is in your head knowing you have something new. The slight change i can notice is when you floor it at higher speeds.

And Savorybacon... i got a rubber grommet at autozone for 2 bux and it fit perfect, so thanks again for the lid.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X