Whisper Lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisper Lid

I have a used whisper lid that was intended for a previous to 99 model year, however, I went to pep boys and got aftermarket hose and rubber sleeves to make it work perfectly on a 99+ model. The 3800 II decal has been removed. I can email pics of my setup on my 01 Camaro. I will include a K&N airfilter as well. $95 shipped.

Re: Whisper Lid

so its for what year? if its the one for the 98 model then i'll take it...
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

98 model year but I have it so it can work for the newer model years, I do not have the original hose, so you will have to use the one I use for mine, much better quality anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Savorybacon
        98 model year but I have it so it can work for the newer model years, I do not have the original hose, so you will have to use the one I use for mine, much better quality anyway.
        well i have a 98 firebird... so thats the one i need. Its angled down right?
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

if you got any pics, please send them to josh_uk_hughes@yahoo.com and if its legit then you got a buyer

Comment

still haven't got any thing...

Comment

sent tell me if you want more

Comment

it says your email is not valid?? Email me at savorybacon@aol.com and I will reply pics to the email I get from you

Comment

email sent

Comment

sent a few pics

Comment

did you get my reply????? which one is it...

http://www.whispermotorsports.com/fbody.html

bottom left or bottom middle?????

Comment

Originally posted by Savorybacon

which means bottom middle... specified for 1998 camaro's

Comment

Bottom Middle, sorry I didn't get your reply I get on AOL like <6 times a year.

Comment

i already have a K&N filter, so if you wanna sell it seperate and shoot me another price, then we can work out a deal. But i would love to have it.

Comment

$80 shipped?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X