my car is Totaled so heres a small nice sale - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my car is Totaled so heres a small nice sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about $70 shipped that way I'll get the $55 for actual product
    \"I\'m not bsing you its a v6\" -------> (don\'t you just love it when you have to say that)

Comment

CamaroRacer money has been sent. If you could ship the items as soon as possible that would be great because im going home for the weekend.
      Shipping Info:
      Devin Birch
      201 North Shore Drive
      Oakwood HIlls, IL 60013
      2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

01MaroIL payment received and mats and covers will be sent to your tomorrow morning via UPS ground.

Air Intake is still up for sale u guys
        \"I\'m not bsing you its a v6\" -------&gt; (don\'t you just love it when you have to say that)

Comment

Sounds good. Please send tracking number to
          devin_birch@yahoo.com

Thanks again.
          2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Were these ever shipped?

Comment

CamaroRacer still waiting for a tracking number. Or even a response from you.

[ February 03, 2005, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: 01MaroIL ]

Comment

Reponse sent check ur e-mail

thanks
                \"I\'m not bsing you its a v6\" -------&gt; (don\'t you just love it when you have to say that)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X