my car is Totaled so heres a small nice sale - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my car is Totaled so heres a small nice sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my car is Totaled so heres a small nice sale

due to the fact that I just recently totaled my car I have a few parts that I was able to savage from it.

1) First is a RK Sport Air Intake. heres a link to the site http://rksport.com/product/p_01093900/view_detail
    they're worth $160 new and I'm selling it for it $80 shipped OBO.

Thank you guys for looking I would prefer payment by payment but checks and money orders are accepted also. [img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img]

[ February 04, 2005, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: CamaroRacer ]
    \"I\'m not bsing you its a v6\" -------> (don\'t you just love it when you have to say that)

what about some of the interior parts. I have a 94 camaro with black center console and I need the cigerate lighter holder. Not the acctual cigerate lighter thing just the black plastic peice that holds it and clips into the console.

Comment

if youre not talking about the actual lid cover of the cigarette lighter.. i need one of thoes.. also need the console lid

Comment

wud the covers fit a firebird?
        1996 Pontiac Firebird<br />Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, 3.42 gears with LSD

Comment

yes the Rksport lid would fit a firebird as long as it has a 3.8L engine/(3800 series).

and no sorry I don't have the interior parts of the camaro. The insurance already claimed it as theirs. sorry about that
          \"I\'m not bsing you its a v6\" -------&gt; (don\'t you just love it when you have to say that)

Comment

Dibbs on taillight covers. If I bought do they include new mounting hardware?
            2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

How low can you go on the floor mats also i wouldnt mind picking up both if i could get a better deal. Low on cash this month due to being a poor college kid.
              2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

if anything I'll give you the mats and tail light covers for $95 LMK.
                (though times you know)

and the tailight covers don't need any mounting hardware they slide right on.

payment perferred is paypal and I ship it to you the next day after I receive payment.

paypal account is Spydo1984@yahoo.com
                and e-mail is Spydo1984@yahoo.com
                AIM is Spydo18

Lets get this intake to a new home too u guys
                \"I\'m not bsing you its a v6\" -------&gt; (don\'t you just love it when you have to say that)

Comment

95 shipped?

Comment

and do you have pics of the mats or covers?
                    devin_birch@yahoo.com if you do please send.

Comment

Any word.

Comment

$95 SHIPPED sounds goods I don't have pics of them but the mats are real stainless steel so obiously nothing can happen to damage them. Like I said the tail light have a small small chip missing from the corner that I'm letting go so cheap. regardless its a good deal.

LMK

Comment

ok let me transfer money into my paypal which takes 3 - 4 buisness days so consider both sold. I will let you know when i get money in my paypal account. And the mats fit 01's correct?

Comment

mats and Tail Light covers are sold you guys.

The air Intake in still up for grabs.

Comment

what about 55 shiped for the air intake
                              1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X