No announcement yet.

Sold to MrBako?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no 150 for the 2 rears, these wheels are brand new. I never listed the tires because i didnt want people to think these wheels were used.
    [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

Comment

Do you know if the stock tires will fit on the 9.5 wide wheel?
      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

And can you check on what the shipping is for me to socal 92657.
        2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

With Tires I will sell for 760 shipped.
          [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

Comment

how so do u want to get rid of them or where did u buy them i want those wheels relly nad cant find them any where please let me know where i can buy these wheels

Comment

All you have to do is give me money for them and they are yours.

Comment

you've got mail...
                1998 Chevrolet Camaro L36 M5<br />1982 Toyota Celica Supra 7MGTE project car - FOR SALE<br /><br />\"I find the most sensual part of the woman is the boobies.\" - Zap Brannigan

Comment

Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X