X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold to MrBako?

Sold

[ January 29, 2005, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: Just Another V6 ]
    [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

[ January 22, 2005, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Just Another V6 ]
    [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

Comment

Man I wish you were selling these awhile back. I couldn't find any black ones so I went with chrome. Great looking rims.
      2000 turbo/intercooled M5 Black Firebird<br />349.5hp and 415.3tq @ 4400rpms

Comment

Is there anyway that you can show me what those would look like on a 2002 black camaro, a pic or photo shop?
        2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...036_1_full.jpg

hows that?

Comment

http://camaro305hp.freeservers.com/images/sunset4.jpg

another shot, only mine have polished lips...

Comment

I sent an interested buyer your way ;)
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Are these the 93-02 Camaro offset?

Comment

I also, wish you sold those a while ago... What do you have to do to put the 17x11's on the back? Thanks,
                  Jordan<br />15.09@90.7<br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=21\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 Camaro 3.4 M5</b></a>

Comment

They are 56 & 50MM offset for 4gen Camaro's/Firebird's.

315/35/17's will be needed for the rears. I have a set if you want those as well...

Comment

Can you send me a pic in the sun so i can actually see what the color looks like? And how much would you charge for the tires?
                      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

really good picture.

Comment

How much for the tires? Cause i am going to need tires.

Comment

The tires where my friends, he used them for drag racing out at IRP, they have about 50more track passes on them. They are drag radials, the tread is almost gone, but they have a ****load more miles/track passes on them. I would want 150 for those.

Comment

150 for all 4 tires? What kind?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X