No announcement yet.

car/non-car related stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, here's the deal. A $100 for those things may be worth it to you, however, used products to me just aren't worth that much. I can get a used I-pipe for $5 at the local junkyard, my name is on the waiting list for when a junked z-28 comes in. And $80 for a well used muffler...well, I'm sorry but to me it's maybe worth half that used. New ones are $80, here's a couple links to check out:
    http://store.summitracing.com/defaul...ster+80+series
    http://search.ebay.com/Flowmaster-80...Z1QQsofocusZbs
    Anyways, there's just a couple popular sites where a brand new 80 series is just as cheap as your used one. Not to mention I'm gonna guess shipping is going to be pretty expensive. I live in Missouri...it says where people live at the bottom of posts....

Comment

well, if you're still interested, let me know what you think is good
      don't forget, you also get some polished tips in the deal too
      we might be able to work something out
      be forewarned, i got some guy wanting the i-pipe in nky
      1992 Camaro RS<br />Performance: K/N filter and custom CAI<br />Stereo/Electronics: 10\" Kicker Subwoofers, DEHP-4400 Pioneer Head Unit<br />Maintenance: New brake lines, New transmission mount<br />Upcoming: Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Catco Catalytic Converter

Comment

well, i-pipe is sold and tips are on hold
        i believe everything else is still for sale
        some of the furniture might be taken by a neighbor though, we'll see
        1992 Camaro RS<br />Performance: K/N filter and custom CAI<br />Stereo/Electronics: 10\" Kicker Subwoofers, DEHP-4400 Pioneer Head Unit<br />Maintenance: New brake lines, New transmission mount<br />Upcoming: Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Catco Catalytic Converter

Comment

tips have sale pending..
          the muffler would still be available though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X