car/non-car related stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car/non-car related stuff for sale

sorry to redirect you but here's the link to the things i currently have for sale
    http://www.gcfba.net/cgi-bin/ikon/ik...=ST;f=9;t=5962
    can help with delivery on larger items to a certain extent
    email me, or reply on that messageboard
    i don't get on here too often at all anymore, so chance is i won't see a reply on here
    thanks ;)
    1992 Camaro RS<br />Performance: K/N filter and custom CAI<br />Stereo/Electronics: 10\" Kicker Subwoofers, DEHP-4400 Pioneer Head Unit<br />Maintenance: New brake lines, New transmission mount<br />Upcoming: Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Catco Catalytic Converter

o, also have flowmaster 80 series muffler/tips (polished 3") for sale
    1992 Camaro RS<br />Performance: K/N filter and custom CAI<br />Stereo/Electronics: 10\" Kicker Subwoofers, DEHP-4400 Pioneer Head Unit<br />Maintenance: New brake lines, New transmission mount<br />Upcoming: Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Catco Catalytic Converter

Comment

How much for the flowmaster and tips?
      2000 Firebird 3.8L, GU6, G80<br />Maple Red Metallic <br />And the rest is all stock.<br /><br />SOLD:94 Firebird 3.4L<br />Flowmaster 80 Series

Comment

was wanting to get 110 for them +shipping, but can negotiate
        let me know where you live
        i can ship greyhound so it'd be cheaper

Comment

How old is the flowmaster and what shape is it in? How long have you had it?
          2000 Firebird 3.8L, GU6, G80<br />Maple Red Metallic <br />And the rest is all stock.<br /><br />SOLD:94 Firebird 3.4L<br />Flowmaster 80 Series

Comment

Also would you just sell the tips? If so how much?

Comment

o, forgot to mention, have my stock z28 i-pipe (excellent condition, only 50k miles) for sale also

and, i'd like to sell both the muffler and tips together since they're welded together already (basically, the muffler/tips is ready for a quick weld or connector clamp and it's installed)
              make me an offer and i'll see what i want to do

Comment

NO TTT's!!!

[ January 09, 2005, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Mogobs30th ]

Comment

How much for the I-pipe and shipping? I have a 94 V-6, will it work?

Comment

since when can you not ttt?

for the i-pipe, how about 25+ship
                    it is cut into 2 pieces iirc
                    i can get you a pic if you need it
                    and yes, it will work on your car

Comment

Let me ask a guy about putting it on my car for me, see if he can do it, if not how much someone else will put it on for and I'll get back to you. I may try to get a new muffler also and have him do it all...so let me check around and get back to ya on here. THANKS!

Comment

alright man, i'll be waiting for a reply
                        some guy is interested in it too (guy from ky) but i'll wait to hear back from you
                        i've got the muffler/tips if you want them too, so you can just do it all at once (if you like the flowmaster sound, which on my z28, sounded like it had a lopey cam in it:) )

Comment

How much for it all? I saw you asked $110 in an earlier post, but said you'd take best offer for it all. Not sure why you asked $110 either, a brand new on is only $100 for a muffler, and that's from an expensive website, ebay has them for around $70 brand new. Does a Flowmaster 80 series even sound good on a V-6? And what kind is it? Dual in, dual out? Single in dual out? What sizes in and out?

Comment

for all of it, i'd take 110+ship, which is a lot cheaper than i had originally had it for
                            well, my reason for this was, i see about 80 for the muffler, i found the receipt for the tips and i can't exactly remember how much they were, something like 50 altogether, or 30 each, or something like that
                            plus the i-pipe which is pretty recent considering the low miles on the car
                            and yea, it sounds pretty good, just my opinion though
                            heard it on a couple of v6s myself
                            the sizes (like a standard camaro muffler)...2.5" in, comes out like a regular camaro muffler too, 2.5 out both sides, and goes into the 3 or 3.5" (can't remember the exact size of them) polished tips
                            where are you located at anyways?
                            i can ship greyhound which is a lot cheaper than something like ups or fedex
                            let me know

Comment

aaahh, what the heck, 100+ship is what i'll do
                              i'm just ready to move it and get some space back in the garage for my homeported heads project:)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X