firebird and camaro parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tealfirebird94:
    http://store.summitracing.com/defaul...nsearch.asp...
    thats the site there 45.95 plus shipping.. not good to lie buddy. ill take 35 plus shipping. there jus like new
    Hey "buddy", call them and ask how much picked up at their store, "buddy".

$34.99 plus tax. Accusations are a bad thing, especially those of lying, *******.
    <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

get a life man.. drive up there and pick them up
      3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

Don't accuse me of being a liar while gouging people with you prices. I made a decent offer, you acted inappropriately.

Take your own advice.
        <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

My paycheck is mailed in to me so I'm waiting on that. Once I get it I'll send a payment your way unless someone else nabs it first.

Edit: The black outs. Might I see a picture of them?
          01 V6 Firebird, Flowmaster catback, Navmate gps, B&M Ripper.

Comment

ok sounds good.. did the camera phone picture work.. if it did ill get u a pic of the blackouts
            3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

Yup it worked just fine

Comment

ok i sent you a pic

Comment

Payment sent. Nice black outs but I'll have to hold off on that for the moment.

Comment

i recieved your payment. and ill mail the intake hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X