Clear All

• firebird and camaro parts

93-95 110mph speedomter..20.00
    93-02 camaro tail light panel in teal green..50.00
    93-95 camaro and firebird 3.4 underdrive pullys. 80.00
    93-02 firebird tail light black outs. 45.00
    93-02 camaro or firebird v6 or v8 cold air long intake. 2 piece. 45.00

plus shipping
    3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Any pics of the intake?
    01 V6 Firebird, Flowmaster catback, Navmate gps, B&M Ripper.

Comment

i might be interested in the underdrive pullies... about how long will it take and hard are they to install?

nick
      MODS: Flowmaster exhaust system w/ stock Z28 tips, K&N drop in filter, 2002 stock Z28 wheels w/ SLP centercaps, Goodyear Eagle RS-A P245/50ZR16 tires, Pioneer speakers, reflective CAMARO rear insert decals, reflective rear bowtie overlay

Comment

oh yea and can you tell me how much shipping would be to 27892?
        MODS: Flowmaster exhaust system w/ stock Z28 tips, K&N drop in filter, 2002 stock Z28 wheels w/ SLP centercaps, Goodyear Eagle RS-A P245/50ZR16 tires, Pioneer speakers, reflective CAMARO rear insert decals, reflective rear bowtie overlay

Comment

i do not have a pic of the intake best i could do is a camera phone.. it goes into your elbow and goes till your fender almost and then the second piece goes down in that hole by your fender with a cone filter.

pullys work great on the 3.4 engines.. easy to install.. mecanic was going to do it here for just 20 dollars. so its pretty easy and a great power gainer.. you wouldnt be disapointed at all
          3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

shipping on pullys would be 12 dollars

Comment

Few questions if you don't mind.

Does it come with a filter? Do you take paypal? Would you greatly mind sending me a pic via email?

And lastly what would shipping be to 55128? Thank you kindly

Comment

yes it comes with a filter.. whats your email add.. ill send you one by my camera phone. and whats your city state....

Comment

Oakdale MN 55128

wraith2097@aol.com

Yes I know aol is teh suxors. My girlfriend made me do it so no making fun of me.

Comment

i sent a pic.. shipping would be 18.75. the filter makes the thing heavy

Comment

The Firebird taillight blackouts are sold through SummitRacing for $35 new, I have them on my Formula.

$25 shipped is my offer.
                      <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

http://store.summitracing.com/defaul...nsearch.asp...
                        thats the site there 45.95 plus shipping.. not good to lie buddy. ill take 35 plus shipping. there jus like new

Comment

What is your paypal?

Comment

tealcamaro94@aol.com
                            is my paypal

Comment

also i have some center caps for the camaro salad shooter wheels.10 bucks a piece

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X