The Amazing 25, 50, 100 Dollar Sale !! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Amazing 25, 50, 100 Dollar Sale !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill take the tires if noone has called dibs please email me at chetmoseley_2005@yahoo.com thanks could. what exactly is the tread wear??

Comment

loochy88: Nope, not broken there. I agree it is a commen thing, like the latches on a third gen.

19camaro96:Okay, which one do you want though? I have two and one is already taken.

merlinsrealm: Ill get you a quote for those, but the dash panel I don't have, sorry.

brianSZ: Too many people ahead of you my friend.

spddmn: 3.23 gear, open diff, originally paired with a 3.4/M5 combo. 43k, and blasted and repainted.. purty!

dmw319: they are taken, the thread ot CZ28 is busting and I havent updated this one, I'm sorry.

Chetmo: your second in line, if the first guy fails, your on.

Oreo: I'll get to you, don't worry.
      <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Comment

If the others don't end up wanting the kit, I will take it. Just let me know and i'll send the money.

Comment

nvm

[ March 08, 2005, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: BrianSZ ]

Comment

I still want the sail panels....I am waiting on the total with shipping

Eric
            Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
            1996 Camaro Conv
            2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

if you're willing to sell just two salad shooters, im down.
              -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Any word on the t-top kit?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X