The Amazing 25, 50, 100 Dollar Sale !! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Amazing 25, 50, 100 Dollar Sale !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing 25, 50, 100 Dollar Sale !!

All prices are w/out shipping, and for a 1993-97 Camaro. All parts are in good or excellent condition. If you want an item, then ask and I will weigh the item and offer my zipcode if you want to check, or offer yours and I can check. (just make sure you state your preference of shipper) Naturally, some of these will need to be shipped by truck freight, so take that into consideration.

I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL, PLEASE SEND A MONEY ORDER.

Lt1 Crossmember: 50$
    Steering Column w/out airbag: 50$
    2 front seats: 50$
    Rear Seats: 50$
    All interior trim: 50$
    T-Top Conversion Kit: 100$
    Quarter Panels: 50$
    Rocker Panels: 50$
    Rear Hatch: 100$
    Rear Spoiler: 25$
    Taillights: 25$
    3.23 Rear End: 50$
    Set of 4 *NEW* cross drilled Rotors: 50$ ((Pending Sale - No More Offers Please))
    Set of 4 salad shooters and good tires: 50$
    Windshield: 50$
    2 center consoles: 25$ a pop
    Complete dash assembly w/out airbag: 50$
    Radiator: 25$
    [edit]
    Driver's door (power): 50$
    Passenger door (power): 50$
    Door panels: 25$
    Sail panel: 25$

There are some more misc. parts that I will let go, and can't remember or can't be arsed to type, so if you need an odd part, I might have it.

Want an item described? Ask.

I can try to get my digital camera working ( p.o.s.) but I've had many a good sale on here, so no worries.

I am a senior member at Cz28.com (bone daddy) and other forums, I apologise for my short stay here before posting.. mods remove if you must.
    <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Tell me about the T-top conversion kit.

How hard is it to install? How much cutting is involved?
    1999 red camaro v6 M5: with a turbo<br />13.52@107.99<br />No, seriously: Who Farted? <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086</a>

Comment

What is all included in the t-top conversion kit? Pics. please I have all the blueprints to do the conversion this summer and all I need is the parts. SERIOUSLY INTERESTED!!! E-mail me at Oreo69_16@hotmail.com

Comment

What kind of tires on on the salad shooters? Estimate on milage/treadwear on them?
        1997 firebird<br />1987 4-Runner

Comment

It's a "kit" in the term that you can use the parts to install the T-tops.

Included:

T-top headliner
          T-tops (2)
          Weatherstripping
          Trim and Moulding
          Brackets and associated Hardware
          T-top holder "insert" for the Trunk

After that, you simply make a few cuts, and install the hardware and tops. Obviously not that simple, but that's the jist anyway.

southalabama97

They are Z-rated Michelin and the size is 225/60R/16 's (off the top of my head) The tread on all 4 is excellent. I would estimate they only have a few thousand miles on them. The car must have been wrecked shortly after they were mounted. I'd keep them, but I don't have or plan on having any 16" rims anytime in the future.
          <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Comment

What is the condition of all these parts?(scratches,cracks,etc.)Also what color is all the parts? How much would it be shipped to milton, FL 32570

Comment

As stated in the original post, at least good condition. The trim is Graphite in color, and no scratches/nicks that I've seen.

I'll weigh it all and post a quote tomm. I'm posting from work and aren't near the parts ATM.

Comment

as far as the lid on the center console... is the clip on the back broken? (common problem)

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Could you also provide some pics. of the t-top kit? Thank you

Comment

THE CENTER CONSOLE IS MINE, I NEED ONE BAD. E-MAIL ME AND I CAN SEND THE MONEY ORDER ASAP. THANX
                    EAGLETALON4G63@YAHOO.COM

Comment

I want both sail panels that are behind the windows....My zipcode is 08060
                      Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
                      1996 Camaro Conv
                      2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

I need the upper dash section where it meets the windshield.....Is that what your selling? If so I want that too.........
                        Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
                        1996 Camaro Conv
                        2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

I am interested in the t-top kit, can you check shipping to zip code 06825 please email me at Swankjays@aol.com Thanks

Comment

Tell me about the rear end. Is it a disc brake rear? And Also, does it have a posi diff or is it a single spinner? Thanks

Comment

tell me more about the seats, what color, condition, shipping to 27613? thanks
                              Dave:
                              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X