1998 Camaro 3,8L ECM/PCM 16236757

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Camaro 3,8L ECM/PCM 16236757

I have one PCM for a 1998 Camaro 3.8l. It can either be sent in as a core to one of the aftermarket PCM/ECM dealers, or be programmed with a programmer. Or flashed to stock at a dealer.

$39 shipped. Please email me, as I dont get around to the Darkside forum (fbody side) from the lightside (Wbody Side.) [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

John
    1998 Pontiac GTP

you forgot to post your email [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ October 16, 2005, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: iGoRa ]

Comment

Oh,ooops....kerkjohn@hotmail.com
      1998 Pontiac GTP

Comment

manual or auto?

Comment

"manual or auto?"

It is not either. This is just the pcm and you will need to have it programmed,either by a Tech II or with a pocket tuner,or sending it in.

The service number 757. So, if you look on the white label on your pcm, the last three numbers of the "service number" will be 757, which means its the same pcm..
          1998 Pontiac GTP

Comment

Will it work in a 97? I'm assuming it can be programmed to work with any year.
            -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

I just bought one from him for my 99GTP
              I will say he got it to me quick and just as described

Comment

Originally posted by jkerk:
                "manual or auto?"

It is not either. This is just the pcm and you will need to have it programmed,either by a Tech II or with a pocket tuner,or sending it in.

The service number 757. So, if you look on the white label on your pcm, the last three numbers of the "service number" will be 757, which means its the same pcm..
                i have 98 firebird manual, would it work like direct swap , or I should get HP Tuner?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X