Z28 Rear End 7.5" 10 bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z28 Rear End 7.5" 10 bolt

I've got a 4th gen z28 rear-end sitting in my garage that I was gonna put in my camaro, but don't need anymore. Its got 1000 miles on a rebuild, has new 4.10's, posi unit, and TA girdle. Doesnt' come with rotors, calipers or brake lines. Its set up for the single channel abs/traction control on the center housing. I'll take any reasonable offer, I want this thing gone. Thanks. Long Island, New York is the location, I won't ship this thing...lol.
    ~Tom
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

ship it to me and ill strongly consider it
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Sorry bro, I can't. Way too heavy and I don't have the time to put it on a pallet and all that. Good luck with your search though....
      1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

Whoever picks it up by the end of the week/end its yours for $300, otherwise it goes on ebay. Just a girdle and gears are $300 alone mind you....

Comment

What is the lowest you'll take??? mt e-mail is mumu_supra@yahoo.com

Comment

Email sent.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X