Z28 Rear End 7.5" 10 bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z28 Rear End 7.5" 10 bolt

I've got a 4th gen z28 rear-end sitting in my garage that I was gonna put in my camaro, but don't need anymore. Its got 1000 miles on a rebuild, has new 4.10's, posi unit, and TA girdle. Doesnt' come with rotors, calipers or brake lines. Its set up for the single channel abs/traction control on the center housing. I'll take any reasonable offer, I want this thing gone. Thanks. Long Island, New York is the location, I won't ship this thing...lol.
    ~Tom
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

ship it to me and ill strongly consider it
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Sorry bro, I can't. Way too heavy and I don't have the time to put it on a pallet and all that. Good luck with your search though....
      1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

Whoever picks it up by the end of the week/end its yours for $300, otherwise it goes on ebay. Just a girdle and gears are $300 alone mind you....

Comment

What is the lowest you'll take??? mt e-mail is mumu_supra@yahoo.com

Comment

Email sent.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              2 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X