BallerMaro goodies for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BallerMaro goodies for sale

REDUCED PRICING: take these off my hands fellas i dont need them, so i'm letting these go for a great deal

OEM '02 tails (will fit any 4th gen)
    LED tails
    aluminum driveshaft
    Last edited by BallerMaro13; 01-19-2013, 12:36 PM.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

***UPDATE***

for those who have purchased items and sent payment, items are being shipped out this week tomorrow and thursday. my apologies for the delay, we had a psuedo-blizzard last week which shut a lot of things down, and just had the holiday yesterday. i will PM shipping/tracking info to the buyers individually.
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
        ***UPDATE***

for those who have purchased items and sent payment, items are being shipped out this week tomorrow and thursday. my apologies for the delay, we had a psuedo-blizzard last week which shut a lot of things down, and just had the holiday yesterday. i will PM shipping/tracking info to the buyers individually.
        o0o...i was wondering what happened..

Comment

first round of shipping PM's sent! check your inbox if we have already made a deal and you've paid.

sigpic

Comment

Got the Zexel today! Looks great and got here super fast. Thanks a ton!

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
            SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

Here's a gif I had of those tail lights if anyone wants to see! (off-brake-off-tail-tail/brake-tail)

For everyone's information:

The center section is dual intensity as well, and would flash with the 97-02 blinkers. They'll fit 93-02, but are currently wired for 93-96. Swapping out just one connector on each tail light will restore full functionality for 97-02.
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Baller, you have a PM and a payment. Thanks man! Stoked to get the suspension going.

Comment

got the gears today! thanks alot everything looks awesome! and i wasnt expecting it soo fast

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Red Demon View Post
                    Got the Zexel today! Looks great and got here super fast. Thanks a ton!
                    awesome! slap that thing in an get rid of those one-tire-fires haha. glad everything went smooth.

Originally posted by Docta View Post
                    Baller, you have a PM and a payment. Thanks man! Stoked to get the suspension going.
                    PM replied good sir. i'd be glad to give you some pointers on suspension work since i had a pretty good amount done to the 'maro.

Originally posted by darkflare999 View Post
                    got the gears today! thanks alot everything looks awesome! and i wasnt expecting it soo fast
                    sweet! let us know how you like them man.

and Gr8Schlotzky, thanks for the image to help things out, hopefully someone gives those bad@ss taillights a good home!

sigpic

Comment

ttt...

i have the following items still up for grabs:

- aluminum driveshaft
                      - l.e.d. tails
                      - oem tails
                      - chrome rear end cover (brand new)

All offers will be considered! I have no use for any of these so name a good price and we can make a deal.

sigpic

Comment

troy's sexy LED tails just sold, but the OEM's are still up for grabs along with the driveshaft and rear end cover. offers welcome!

sigpic

Comment

ttt...

sigpic

Comment

here's the rear end cover:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

brand new, still in original packaging. fresh set of hardware and gasket included, never installed. offers welcome!

sigpic

Comment

ls1 driveshaft just got grabbed, still have the rear end cover (new) and nearly perfect OEM taillights.

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X