BallerMaro goodies for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BallerMaro goodies for sale

Since the 'maro is gone and the z28 doesn't need these parts, I figure you guys should have first dibs on everything I had stashed away. All parts are OBO, plus shipping, and as-is condition, but the majority of everything is still either unused, uninstalled, or has been cared for very well. Any reasonable offers will be considered, but I'll do my best to price things fair for you guys so everyone is happy. No trades please. Feel free to PM me with any specifics needed or any urgent response I can provide my cell#

1. OEM 2002 taillights originally in the BallerMaro. These have been packaged up and out of the elements (i had niteshaded lt1 tail lights) so they're in great condition. No damage or blemishes. 85 + shipping REDUCED PRICE.

2. Professionally tinted LED tails. I bought these here on the forum originally from TheGr8Schlotzky and never installed them. The passenger side tail chipped on the edge, but could be ground down or sanded. Otherwise great condition and look phenominal. Original sale I paid 150, i'm asking 100.00 + shipping SOLD.

3. Front 32mm hollow sway bar. Still in the original packaging it was shipped to me in when i purchased it (used). 50.00 + shipping SOLD

4. Rear 19mm sway bar. 20.00 + shipping SOLD

5. Brand new Abbott Racing copper header gaskets. Still in the original packaging and sealed. SOLD

6. Used LS1 aluminum driveshaft. Great condition. Purchased for 160.00, asking 100 + shipping SOLD

7. GM ring and pinion 10-bolt 3.73 gears. These typically start at 100.00 online, asking 75.00 + shipping SOLD

8. Zexel Torsen Series 3 Posi. I never got around to installing, but when I snagged it up I was informed it had approximately 20k miles on it. 100.00 + shipping SOLD

***not pictured yet*** I also have brand new energy suspension bushings and endlinks for the sway bars and a chrome rear end cover somewhere in my storage if anyone is interested I can get pics and prices soon. Potentially will be selling a full set (4) of 16 x 8 stock snowflake rims and tires, currently being looked at locally but I can negotiate here if one of you is interested.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by BallerMaro13; 04-17-2013, 09:10 PM.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Re: BallerMaro goodies for sale

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

sigpic

Comment

damaged tip of passenger tinted tail:
        [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

sigpic

Comment

here's what the tinted tails look like installed originally (props to you, Troy):

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewga...wimg&id=291883

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewga...wimg&id=258691

sigpic

Comment

those abbot gaskets are the ones use when you want to get pacesetter headers so they wont leak right?

Comment

Condition of the gears?
              Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FIREBIRDV6RAGE View Post
                those abbot gaskets are the ones use when you want to get pacesetter headers so they wont leak right?
                Correct. I bought these after I had already installed pacesetters and thought I had a leak, but it turned out to be something else so tI never bothered putting them in. Definitely the best of the best gaskets if you're running pacesetters.

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
                Condition of the gears?
                I picked these up from a positive feedback reliable ebay seller, and they appear to be in great condition but they are used unknown miles. If the pics I have up dont show enough I can take more tomorrow if there's a certain view you need.
                Last edited by BallerMaro13; 01-13-2013, 10:28 PM.

sigpic

Comment

5. Brand new Abbott Racing copper header gaskets

How much shipped to 79915 and what's your PayPal?

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                    I picked these up from a positive feedback reliable ebay seller, and they appear to be in great condition but they are used unknown miles. If the pics I have up dont show enough I can take more tomorrow if there's a certain view you need.
                    So they are used?
                    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Shipped to 80831 price on the sways with bushings?

Comment

Originally posted by alex553 View Post
                        5. Brand new Abbott Racing copper header gaskets

How much shipped to 79915 and what's your PayPal?
                        pm sent.

sigpic

Comment

I haven't received a pm....

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
                            So they are used?
                            indeed, they are used. unknown mileage.

Originally posted by Docta View Post
                            Shipped to 80831 price on the sways with bushings?
                            both front and rear?

I've got to hunt down the bushings (in a box somewhere from when I moved), but I'll get you an initial quote on the sways only and we can work out a deal on the bushings after I locate them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alex553 View Post
                              I haven't received a pm....
                              should be there now!

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X